SECURITY SERVICES
View all SECURITY SERVICES reviews

SECURITY SERVICES

SECURITY SERVICES Employee Review

something is good then nothing

The late finishes at night. Social diversity: Meaning there are all sorts of "walks of life" that come through the door. Its adapting to the situation quick that the challenges arises. Example. Someone attending mental health meetings might not understand entry requirements to the building so the challenge is being able to adapt quick to the situation and have a peaceful outcome.Everyone is very welcoming including management. The chance for career advancement is achievable within time. Its transperth friendly. The train stops within minutes of the work location. Walking distance or a cat bus is available. No real big perks but if you do finish real late transport could be arranged by the company so you arrive home safe.

Security industry

Alot of things learned during field security. Its a vast field to learn about different aspects. Protecting assests property and data. Everything includes different experiences related to field.
Same location

It's great plateform where we can get chances to move up. I like it.

Enoc group is very good and huge in UAE. But I like zoom supermarket because here people are working like a family where everyone want to help each other.

Skill

I have high level of dedication towards my job and organizations. Loyal towards work. Team work. Taking initiative. High level of straight forward decision making.

Pros

Teams work

Cons

Energetic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SECURITY SERVICES Reviews by Location

• SECURITY SERVICES
  • something is good then nothing