SECURITY SERVICES
View all SECURITY SERVICES reviews

SECURITY SERVICES

SECURITY SERVICES Employee Review

if you give me chance then prove my self

if you give me chance then prove my self Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and a strong belief in collaborative teamwork • Ability to plan, organizes, and reliably completes projects with minimal supervision. • Capability to work under high stress. • Evaluated, designed and implemented new supporting requirements.

Pros

nothing

Cons

12 houres duty

Same role

Skill

I have high level of dedication towards my job and organizations. Loyal towards work. Team work. Taking initiative. High level of straight forward decision making.

Pros

Teams work

Cons

Energetic

Security industry

Alot of things learned during field security. Its a vast field to learn about different aspects. Protecting assests property and data. Everything includes different experiences related to field.

Good

Being located in a mall control room to operate CCTV, I face some challenges checking lost kids but else where I dont have any issues. The advantage getting used to work with peaple from different countries with different cultures I also gained enough experience in using computer because of the nature of my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SECURITY SERVICES Reviews by Location

• SECURITY SERVICES
  • if you give me chance then prove my self