SECURITY SERVICES

SECURITY SERVICES Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Security industry

Alot of things learned during field security. Its a vast field to learn about different aspects. Protecting assests property and data. Everything includes different experiences related to field.

Good

Being located in a mall control room to operate CCTV, I face some challenges checking lost kids but else where I dont have any issues. The advantage getting used to work with peaple from different countries with different cultures I also gained enough experience in using computer because of the nature of my work.

It's great plateform where we can get chances to move up. I like it.

Enoc group is very good and huge in UAE. But I like zoom supermarket because here people are working like a family where everyone want to help each other.

if you give me chance then prove my self

if you give me chance then prove my self Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and a strong belief in collaborative teamwork • Ability to plan, organizes, and reliably completes projects with minimal supervision. • Capability to work under high stress. • Evaluated, designed and implemented new supporting requirements.

Pros

nothing

Cons

12 houres duty

something is good then nothing

The late finishes at night. Social diversity: Meaning there are all sorts of "walks of life" that come through the door. Its adapting to the situation quick that the challenges arises. Example. Someone attending mental health meetings might not understand entry requirements to the building so the challenge is being able to adapt quick to the situation and have a peaceful outcome.Everyone is very welcoming including management. The chance for career advancement is achievable within time. Its transperth friendly. The train stops within minutes of the work location. Walking distance or a cat bus is available. No real big perks but if you do finish real late transport could be arranged by the company so you arrive home safe.

Skill

I have high level of dedication towards my job and organizations. Loyal towards work. Team work. Taking initiative. High level of straight forward decision making.

Pros

Teams work

Cons

Energetic

ابوظبي . / وزرارة التربية والتعليم .

شركة الجابر كوين شركة كبيرة حجم العماله يزيد عن 2000 موظف لها ادارة محترفة ومحترمة.

Pros

تامين صحي ./ سكن ./ موصلات.

Cons

طول مدة وقت العمل 14 ساعة يوميا ./ لا يوجد ايام اجازات اسبوعية .

Wonderful people I worked with and served at the best high-end jewellery/ luxurious retail shop in the country. A great team I have been a part of.

My day would begin with ensuring cleanliness, displays, security, smartness, safety is superb in readiness to receive clients and offer them the best services in a safe and most comfortable environment. Ensure the same is maintained throughout the day - safety, security, smartness, positive and friendly/welcoming attitude, comfort of clients is key throughout the day whether it is 12 hours or 24 hours day operation. Any lost and found is logged with detail and kept safely till owner returns for them. Learned to appreciate people and their various cultures more than before. Learnt a great deal of how to assist each one of the diverse customers/staff with different approaches to their full satisfaction Met most friendly people that left a beautiful mark on me and contributed to betterment of my customer service experience. The team was led by the most respectful manager that had a "selling smile" yet humble enough to not only have light moments with sales associates but also take part in the selling even when he is not obliged - that is when not too busy with administrative office work Most enjoyable part was to be a part of a wonderful and most respected team in town that I learnt from and who also learn from me - together we made the work place worth looking forward to for tomorrow.

Pros

Lots of things that made work a lot enjoyable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SECURITY SERVICES Reviews by Location