Securiguard

Securiguard Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Very close group

I work night shift 11-7am, very quiet. We were mainly responsible with locking and opening the building for staff members once they arrive for the day.

one of the best company's out there

i love working for securiguard great company been with them since 2006 I'm going to be sad they leaving but when they get other contracts I'm going right back one of the best company out there

A fuire sans hesiter !

l'employeur pense que vous êtes à sa disponibilité et vous rappelle à chaque repos. Il n'a aucun respect pour la personne et se croit plus intelligent qu'il ne l'est en réalité. payé au SMIC comme beaucoup d'entreprise c est de l'exploitation pure et simple

Pros

AUCUN

Cons

PAS DE RESPECT DE LA PERSONNE - HEURES SUPPLEMENTAIRES INCESSANTE.

Since i am working this compny good

Good compny I am workng still they paying salary no more problems some times lady guards sgort so they push go to duty but its fine we are going like family members good opinions for in my company happy not stressed work

Bon entreprise.

Entreprise au top , à l'écoute du personnel , mais ne refusé jamais un poste en plus en cas de maladie ou autre , sur lequel vous pourrez vous mettre à dos le responsable d'exploitation. Il paye les heures supplémentaires et toute les heures de réunion ou autres.

Pros

Des poste de 12h

Cons

Trop de compétition entre collègue

Stable yet demanding

Long hours, switching between nights/days constantly, good Holiday though, and a stable job. Terrible for work/life balance during the 7 week stint but the 16 days off for each 7 weeks worked is great.

Pros

Good holiday allowance.

Cons

Very long hours, switching nights/days constantly.

This company contracted by Selfridges and there's nothing fun or easy about working here..

Working for this company at Selfridges, especially on the Night Shift is like working in a Slave Camp.. Unnecessary standing, standing outside in inclement weather and vulnerable to a violent attack, complete disregard for H&S.. Was promised full time shift, ended up being Zero Hour employment.. Ridiculous 14 hrs shifts on Sundays.. No one is happy working for the company.. No one wants to work extra hours.. Good pay but employee respect missing..

Pros

Good pay

Cons

One the best companies to work for.

My chance I received while working at Securiguard was meeting interesting people on a daily basis. The peers I worked with was extraordinary, quality people. Knowing that I was there to protect and make sure that the people that was under me were well looked after.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Securiguard?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Securiguard
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?