Securiguard

Securiguard Management reviews

Clear

Leaving a Review...Not for this company

I will not write a negative or positive review of this company. It is family owned and operated, and I gather the Owner is doing her best to keep the company going. That is a task within itself. The actual HQ office only house a total of 6 employees to run the entire operations. Pretty impressive.

A fuire sans hesiter !

l'employeur pense que vous êtes à sa disponibilité et vous rappelle à chaque repos. Il n'a aucun respect pour la personne et se croit plus intelligent qu'il ne l'est en réalité. payé au SMIC comme beaucoup d'entreprise c est de l'exploitation pure et simple

Pros

AUCUN

Cons

PAS DE RESPECT DE LA PERSONNE - HEURES SUPPLEMENTAIRES INCESSANTE.

Revolving door

The owner of the company was rude and inexperienced and lied about the contract requirements to meet the standards Management and supervisors also lied to the clients to get and keep contracts

Pros

Cons

No job security

good company

I do not think in my last contract job fellow officers were very dutiful during job hours. instead of focusing on their job. They show most of the time their racism and speaking openly against white people and use alway used bad language. they very supportive of black people but against all other races.

Pros

increased pay many times

Cons

ok

Bon entreprise.

Entreprise au top , à l'écoute du personnel , mais ne refusé jamais un poste en plus en cas de maladie ou autre , sur lequel vous pourrez vous mettre à dos le responsable d'exploitation. Il paye les heures supplémentaires et toute les heures de réunion ou autres.

Pros

Des poste de 12h

Cons

Trop de compétition entre collègue

sympa en sécu

une dynamique compétitive en gardiennage une entreprise qui doit encore prendre ses marques et autres agencements interne

Fast paced environment

No complaints I go to work do my job I go to work an hour early put my uniform and duty gear on arm up get the daily information in guard mound go to my assigned post and do my job. take my breaks conversation with co workers on breaks in the break room management do their jobs make sure its coverage hardest part is doing the same thing everyday most enjoyable part is I enjoy law enforcement.

Pros

lots of training available break room tv cable locker phone etc

Cons

co workers that complain

Protecting Government Properties

Everyday on a Military is busy. I learned a lot on the base. We conduct daily training what to do if an attack to place, able to identify IED,SED and AED explosive devices Providing security to the Commanding Officer and interacting with others. Management were busy with paperwork unless anything dramatic took place. I worked with well trained co workers who was serious about their job and very knowledgeable about their duty assignment. The hard parts on the job were looking for any possible terrorist. The most enjoyable part is that I was able to protect the government properties and all my fellow co workers.

Pros

PX provided lunches and entertainment for the employer family members

Cons

no15 breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Securiguard
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?