Securiguard

Securiguard Culture reviews

Clear

Protecting Government Properties

Everyday on a Military is busy. I learned a lot on the base. We conduct daily training what to do if an attack to place, able to identify IED,SED and AED explosive devices Providing security to the Commanding Officer and interacting with others. Management were busy with paperwork unless anything dramatic took place. I worked with well trained co workers who was serious about their job and very knowledgeable about their duty assignment. The hard parts on the job were looking for any possible terrorist. The most enjoyable part is that I was able to protect the government properties and all my fellow co workers.

Pros

PX provided lunches and entertainment for the employer family members

Cons

no15 breaks

Bon entreprise.

Entreprise au top , à l'écoute du personnel , mais ne refusé jamais un poste en plus en cas de maladie ou autre , sur lequel vous pourrez vous mettre à dos le responsable d'exploitation. Il paye les heures supplémentaires et toute les heures de réunion ou autres.

Pros

Des poste de 12h

Cons

Trop de compétition entre collègue

Sans commentaire

Lorsque je travaillais pour Securiguard, c'etait un peu chacun pour soi j'ai attendu un moment la tenu que je n'ai jamais eu hormis un polo et il ne remboursait pas les frais.

Cons

Tres mauvaise gestion

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Securiguard?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Securiguard
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?