Securiguard

Securiguard Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer9 reviews

Fun and easy place to work

Great job, good benefits, was sad that they lost the contract. Should have stayed because another company took over the contract and upped the pay even more.

Pros

pay

Cons

weather

Just ok company

You do not expect to make money here, just a bit over minimum wage abd no chance to promote.Might be good to gain experience for the next job.Good for students

Great co-workers, not much else...

It's a solid security company to work for in terms of what they provide you with. My site involved working with a team of a variety of different agents. They hire anyone pretty much and to be frank, they do not care how inept you are at your position, they will hire you. Great experience for security but work at any other mall in the city. You will deal with a variety of issues, mostly medical calls and disturbances. Working hard pretty much gets you nowhere because if the client is broke, you won't get any promotions or raises. The only good thing was the people I got to meet and the friends that I made working there.

good company

I do not think in my last contract job fellow officers were very dutiful during job hours. instead of focusing on their job. They show most of the time their racism and speaking openly against white people and use alway used bad language. they very supportive of black people but against all other races.

Pros

increased pay many times

Cons

ok

Busy

I was employed as a security officer firstly as a 'floating officer', but then as a full-time security officer at a contracted out government agency. I was dealing with the ingress of staff, during the day, and patrolling the site at night.

Enjoyed working for Securiguard Inc Hated to leave. My post was enjoyable,the staff was very pleasant. All request were completeled, had no difficulties at my post.

This company contracted by Selfridges and there's nothing fun or easy about working here..

Working for this company at Selfridges, especially on the Night Shift is like working in a Slave Camp.. Unnecessary standing, standing outside in inclement weather and vulnerable to a violent attack, complete disregard for H&S.. Was promised full time shift, ended up being Zero Hour employment.. Ridiculous 14 hrs shifts on Sundays.. No one is happy working for the company.. No one wants to work extra hours.. Good pay but employee respect missing..

Pros

Good pay

Securiguard

I love my job. HR and everybody else who works for Securiguard are very nice and loving. I Have the best Boss. I've been here for a year so far and haven't had a problem yet.

security protect deter profesional control

access control via identity check cards.reception phone switch board. keys issue / return log. D.O.B. Log Patrols at key points fire and intruder alarm and extinguisher check. evacuation procedure.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

12 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Securiguard