Securiguard

Securiguard Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates89 reviews

A good company to work salary on time always but the problem in management.

Good company if you want salary on time.But the problem when u have emergency they will play with you most of time.Some of control room staff their behaviour not good at all.

Pros

Food deduction if u eat r not eat they will deduct if u living in Mafraq Camp

Cons

Long hours duty plus transportation

Mangers should be like coach not like a boss.

I had worked with Securiguarnda Middle East at Abudhabi UAE for 7 years starting from Security Officer and I was a Operations coordinator while I was leaving company. It has been nice working with the all senior staff and the coworkers. I learned a lot of things and tips of life working with SGME, which are very useful in my life. Because of SGME these days I am here in Cayman Island Government Administration Building as a valued Security Officer.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

Everyday I have been working 13 hours plus.

Many.. like, working in the hotel industry we have two times free meal as well free free accomodations and transportations the managers in the operations they are all unique productive and co- operative SGME very accommodating company.

Poor management

You can grow only if you come by the recommendation of one of the owners, by your work you will never grow.

Ive learned to be vigilant and alert at all times

They give you opportunity to improve and maximizes your working abilities.They assigned you to the location where you really fit in.They try to answer all your questions and needs as they.

Pros

Free housing and transport

Cons

12 hours duty

Brilliant place to start up the new Carrier

Over All it was fine It was good place to have good start and i worked around 5 years with them and learnt a lot of things. Management was fine and with good leadership.

No good not bad

Overall good but need to improve the Management of company. Securiguard should be higher locally staff and specially give the chance to ex employees on top priority to hire them for good positions. Thanks

One of the best private security companies in UAE.

• Teamwork is encouraged at work • Junior Staffs are protected and mentored well. • The management emphasizes and promote professionalism among Staffs. Negative part is that promotions are run on personal recommendations than competence and experience.

It is a good company

I am changing the ompany because of my current company has their own some issues and i am not happy with the management, because of that i am looking for another job to learning and i will trying to give my 100% performance woth the new company if i have a chances

Good

Good experience,I came here I don't know nothing,now I know everything, good staff, good co worker, good accomodation,good mess,good transport ,good dealings,all good.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Securiguard?

Best

I have learned public relations and security skills. I want to make future , upgrade Computer skills and take difficult challenges for knowledge. Thanks

challenging and fun workplace

it was a good experience working with the company, learning new languages and some sort of things to assist the visitor with different nationalities. The work mate was fun being with them having good conversation and working together as a team.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long working hours

Great Place to Build your career

Best security company in UAE. Amazing work culture.Good learning environment and I have learned everything which I need to boost my career in security field.

Good

Good company .. we are working without stress.no any ppressure .good team wotk.and good management ...............................................................

Nice Place to Work

Securiguard is good company to work at if you are looking for some earning and some security experience. Team is good over all experience is nice and benefits are also suitable

Good,always support the Operational manager

The most enjoyable part of job,workplace culture,more learning, training,physical,tour location,respect ,more knowledge you learn,you meet different nationality to your place

workable

this company is okay to work for new commerce, they always per suite the work and hard work. the best thing about this company is salary is alwys given on time.

Great Place to work

Good to be the part of one of leading security company in UAE. Having great working experience with lot of experienced staff from all nationalities.A company keep his workers happy to provide them healthy working environment.

Not perfect but can be if a few things are to be taken into account

Management should try to understand that work without play makes John a dull boy while more work with less pay leads to depression and depression causes death.

Good management, cooperative atmosphere

One of top 5 best security companies in Abu Dhabi. You will get salary on time. Unlike many security companies in UAE, you will not have to sit idle, waiting for deployment.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Camp is outside of the city

productive and fun working place

provide the best security management & consulting services to our clients by demonstrating cordiality, persistence and rational judgment based on our culture of excellence.

Pros

Equal employment opportunity policy

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Securiguard