SCJohnson

SCJohnson Employee Reviews

Great Family Owned Private Company

It is really nice working for a company that is recognized globally and knowing everyone has used one of their products at some point. Brand name include Windex, Glade, Raid, and OFF.

Pros

paid travel and lodging as well as car allowance.

Cons

occasionally have to work overnight in the field.

Excelente

La evaluación es respecto al puesto y actividades que desempeñas

salesmanship is a great profession

great place to work! A typical day at work is a regular 9 am to 5 pm kind of job.Although, sales people do not necessarily have to be on site the office,we work remotely from various locations provided there is a strong internet network and power charge for our laptops.Basically,our job is in the field;getting to met up with customers,negotiate and close sales deal with them. we get to learn on the job especially via field accompaniment with our top boss.Scj has a great workplace culture for at right safety for employees on site. management style top notch!I enjoy travel times on the job and when i had to work at odor hours it makes me sick.

stressful

I really have nothing t say about this company. I was a contractor, who worked for a manager who was extremely busy with her own agenda and favorite employees.

Productive and open minded and humane

I want to bring change in to the environment that i work in hard work, leadership,grouth and use my acquired skill to help build the company and take it to great heights.

Pros

Gifts, team building exercises

Cons

long hours, over working

A Good Workplace To Work at. They Give salary at respective date. Also the security of the place is good. One thing i will say negative to this company is that some employees doesn't treat their co employess good.

otima

ótima empresa para se trabalhar e se desenvolver

Pros

plano de beneficios

Uma boa empresa muito correta com os pagamentos aprendi muito com o tempo de trabalho e com certeza voltaria e indicaria a outras pessoas .

Uma boa empresa muito correta com seus pagamentos. Não trabalhava diretamente com a SCJ pois ela tem uma agência que cuida dos seus promotores a Compart que por sinal é uma agência muito boa muito atenciosa com uma equipe maravilhosa de marketing. Com certeza voltaria e indico sempre a outras pessoas .

Good food

I was hired to do three rollouts. Then my supervisor decided to replace me. My role was Master Data Migration Lead. I was suddenly expected to be a Project Manager. This was never discussed in my Interview or with my recruiter. I do know how to make Data Migration Plans and have done this over the past 20 years very successfully. I was successful in performing my duties as told by my boss.

Best place to work winner

SC Johnson has featured in the Best Places to work list a number of times and offers many little perks for working in the Frimley office including an on site gym, free tennis and golf lessons (seasonal) and a subsidised canteen.

ambiente de trabajo alegre

tranquilo, se aprende a impulsar como tratar un cliente , equipo laboral muy bueno.

3 days on 3 days off schedule was kinda nice

Typical 12 hour work day was physically and mentally demanding. Training for new people was not all that great. Trainer was not to interested in actually training, felt like i was thrown to the wolves.

Pros

the hourly pay was great for staring off.

Cons

lack of training for new people

AGRADABLE AMBIENTE

ME GUSTA EL TRATO CON LA GENTE , CUANDO TE GANAS LA CONFIANZA DE LAS PERSONAS ( GERENTES, JEFES DIRECTIVOS, COORDIANADORES) ES UNA GRAN SATISFACCION, SE CONVENCEN QUE MI AYUDA ES UN GRAN APOYO QUE SOLO LOS BENEFICIA!!!

Equipe ótima, empresa dinâmica e agradável de se trabalhar

Cresci muito na SCJ enquanto estagiei, e presenciei desafios que me fizeram crescer pessoal e profissionalmente.

A great place to work and to enjoy .

I know the lines and the people. I would be a valuable assert working for you at the wadale plant on the lines I mentioned.

Pros

i enjoyed working there and would like to work there as a retiree, excelent company

Cons

retired after 31 years of service

Empresa dinâmica com excelente ambiente de trabalho

Excelente empresa para se trabalhar, muito dinâmica e com ambiente agradável.

Pros

ambiente de trabalho

Cons

salário

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCJohnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2