SBK Real Estate

SBK Real Estate Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

The best place to learn understand Real Estate

Pressure gets the best out of you. If there is pressure , this clearly means you have to show your adaptability towards it. Supportive management and open door policy makes it easier for getting this done.One of the biggest name in the industry to work with.

Pros

Good commission structure

Working with SBK i learnt plenty of skill which will be advantageous for my career .

Sbk is the one of the renowned real estate company in the middle east having more than 500 employees.Talking about the working environment is extremely fabulous .I learnt so many things working with the company .In short, it will be a really amazing experience of my life as I started no any global experience with this company .

Its ok

SBK Real Estate is one of the established Real Estate Company in Dubai having more than 6000 residential and commercial units specializing in Leasing, Selling and undertaking comprehensive property management functions not only having offices in Dubai, but also the neighbouring Emirates of Sharjah and Ajman.

Good atmosphere for working

Good atmosphere for working there. Our team mates are very friendly and very helpful. Good supervisor and better management. Managing director is very honest man.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Duty hours to be very long

More concerned about profits then employee wellbeing and motivation.

Good place to work for new comers in UAE, no freedom to speak or suggest your views, control is on few of old employees, who are do make difference between same language speakers.

Pros

Fuel Allowance

Cons

Layed Back Management

Management is following 1900s ideology

Management is not good, system is old . salary is below average Not at all employee concerned. They can replace you if you are having a bad time. Moral support is less.

Pros

nothing much

Cons

working hours and free time is hectic .

Great Workplace

Everything except for the pay is amazing. The work peers culture is not really a matter of focus as almost everyone is either from my native place, Kerala or from India and everything else falls into it. I am working as a store keeper for the company's branch for Sharjah and Ajman emirates. Certain buildings that the company has either acquired or have put to lease on contract will have certain maintenance to be met every day. My job is to get in contact with the maintenance staff within the company and coordinate and send them the goods needed via the company transit to solve any maintenance errors. I also have the responsibility to contact the respective superiors for if there aren't any adequate stocks at the warehouse or if anything comes up as part of the work. Punctuality, Coordination and Consistency are the major factors needed for any individual in any functions of any company and this belief has always helped me sustain a relationship with people and survive along, without any fuss or muss. The higher level employees have always been doing a great deal of support throughout the time at work.

Protecting human and property secure lost and waist

Protecting humans and property,lost and waist meeting different countries people’s around the world getting experience. Helping management coustermer care service and quality

Cons

12 hours day and night shift

One among the best work place

Highly professional managment and high class work culture . A better and high rated work place for the starters to learn from the zero factor . Highly recommend the organization.

Good Workplace

Good work experience with better support from co-workers We are having a good atmosphere to go for work in daily basis. Co workers will support in a better way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBK Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SBK Real Estate