Sanitart Systems
View all Sanitart Systems reviews

Sanitart Systems

Sanitart Systems Employee Review

Good

sanitart is a interior llc company , this company is a good platform me to know the shop & production drawings, materials, the latest kitchens & exotic bathrooms designs.

Productive and Fun Work Place

Sanitart Systems has changed my life for the better in many ways, socially, financially, and mentally. The managers here aren’t just role models but they are there to help when anything goes on in life. I have personally been able to connect with my managers about personal things in life that haven’t been held against me. They have helped me grow into one of the best reps in my department. Without their help, I wouldn’t be where I am at right now. I was truly afraid to take the leap of faith in working at a call centre, but I am honestly thankfully blessed for being given the opportunity to work for this company. They have helped me grow into my true self. They care about all of their employees and that’s what made me love this job more than any of the ones I have had in the past. Between the competitive atmosphere and the quick routes to promotion through hard work, this company has pushed me not to just stay competitive in the work atmosphere but live a better life style out side of work as well.
Same location

Provide me with different skills.

* Responsible to execute From A to Z. * Good Technical informarion. * Accuracy and discipline * The hardest Part of the job: To follow up all details with your client and make sure that you designed what they need or like. * The most enjoyable part is when you close the deal and get client satisfaction.

Systematic and productive company

Planning geographical daily visits schedule within team work for collecting customers data base offering our products and services,then analyze the data has been collected and make the price estimation , then contact and follow up customers to close the deal. Finally follow up customers after sales to ensure satisfaction and get other customers references.

Pros

Free accommodation and vehicle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanitart Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sanitart Systems Reviews by Location