SAMTECH MIDDLE EAST

SAMTECH MIDDLE EAST Employee Reviews

Absolutely wonderful to be the part of such Dynamic Team

It is absolutely an amazing experience to be the part of such dynamic people around me especially the management of the company. We just celebrated the 15th anniversary of the company on 30th of October 2018 with a very enthusiastic and clear vision from CEO.

Pros

Dynamic and visionary management

Cons

Yet, I didnt find any as small things happen every day, even in big establishments.

Very poor experience

The Senior staff is totally unprofessional and unqualified No respect shown for employees Salaries were not being paid I left after two months and didn’t get paid tooIt was a bad choice to have joined them

Pros

They have govt clients

Cons

Horribly managed company

Best Place to work

Team work that can grow and build, we are One Family, One blood working within our Vision & Mission through our values as team & company, Looking for innovates always that will present new ideas and appreciate the employees of doing handwork

Not a good place to work

I do not recommend working for this company. It was not easy to work here. Joined to sales department and lost 1 month from my visit visa and lot of money from my own hand for fuel, accommodation and daily expenses. They don't process the visa on time and they don't pay your salary.

IT company and providing Smart Solutions

Handiling CEO agenda and meetings Organizing CEO Files and office Handiling the CEO booking Contacting the other departments

Good place for work with multicultural people

Worked with the team responsible for Designing, Developing, Installing, Testing & After sales Services related to Vehicle Monitoring System. The key hardware used in Monitoring includes GPS tracking locator, temperature sensors and RFIDs. Three months internship helped in understanding the basic concepts of how GPS related products work and how they are used in tracking.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Long Hours

It's a small trading company that needs more appropriate system and procedures.

Good timing as they are working 5 days a week. And the people working especially in Accounts Department are united and in team. Management is quite aggressive in terms of spending the funds and does not give importance on the Financial Reports that the Accounts Department are providing. Personal Expenses should be avoided and separated from the company funds. No coordination and systematic procedure with each departments and even no monthly, semi annual or even quarterely meeting with each head departments for the entire 3 years of working in the company. The most good moments was the increment annually that even out of the budget you can get...

Pros

Birdthday party

Cons

No system and coordination with each departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAMTECH MIDDLE EAST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SAMTECH MIDDLE EAST Reviews by Location

• SAMTECH MIDDLE EAST
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?