Samsung Electronics logo

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 93 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,310 reviews

Professional , Productive and Fun work Environment

Amazing Work culture, Supportive colleagues, Flexible office timings, Friday Saturday off, Training Programs,Group activities, Professional growth and Great organization

Pros

subsidized breakfast and lunch buffet

It was a great experience working with samsung

The samsung C & T is an organisation who give the opportunities to all over the world. The benefits and job culture and management is great, i wish to join them again in future.

It was a great experience working with samsung

High intensity work, but highly rewarding

Samsung Gulf Electronics has provided the perfect pedestal for my career growth ever since I joined in 2012. You constantly have to be at the top of things, but you will be rewarded for it.

Samsung is good company to work. Well balanced job work and life balance. Lot of benefits for employee such as medical, holiday bonus (Christmas and New year).

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile

Un ambiente dinamico e dinamico che incoraggia l'apprendimento e la crescita

For example my faimly use samsung

I like Samsung company becouse it is fromus in the world I really like I use everything in the Samsung company mobail other things my family like Samsung

Pros

Cons

Ok

Productive and Safety workplace

Overall the company is good and they are taking care of the employee but due to economic situations they need to make necessary decisions to save their company and not to affect the entire employee

Scm

Working at Samsung Electronics full time as Supply Chain Manager from last Nine years. We have good benefits however work life balance is something to be worked on.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

No work life balance

promotion

we had to promote electronics and accessories and suggest customers the best products and he offers available and about the bundle offers. it was 12 hours of work standing throughout .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours and only 30 mins of break

Jobs at Samsung Electronics

See more jobs

productive and good team

I liked the working group too much they are like one family my boss loves us and always she is on our side Our rights reserved The most interesting thing about work is the continuous configuration

Productive and fun

You get to learn so much about sales and marketing , experiment your sales technique with different groups of customers . Learn about communication processes , marketing channels and so much more . You have so many different nationalities working under the same roof , get to learn about team work , learn about being patient.

Pros

Learn, Discipline, Work while having fun

Cons

Long Hours

Samsung call center

Samsung call center is great but stable from every thing development in careers also salary The working is some times up and some times down which is normal Management : Team Leaders are greet but issue is the work benefits

fun work place

good environment where respect the human nature , team sport in the morning and nap in lunch time so people will not get out of order , good company to work with, you can learn alot of korean way of style which is unique

Cons

over time

Good and friendly environment but they don't value talent. Good Culture There is a lot to learn Management politics Fun Events If you want to join Samsung, Join Directly do not join through TASC outsourcing.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

No Job Security

Best work experience in life

values diversity and you can sometimes be confused why someone is in a position or might be less experienced than you. Great culture though and you are encouraged to listen to everyone around you.

renew at work process

We can make competitions every week, we can make fun day that we can wear casual and have lunch with CEO , between time to time we can change the decor, celebrating birthdays, of course there is no limit for the ideas but it was example.

Pros

competitions and rewards

Cons

more commitment and avoiding routine

Very tiring but overall a great experience

This was my 6th time working at Gitex for Samsung. Its always fun meeting new people and interacting with customers but the 12 hour shift does tend to get tiring. The brilliant salary does compensate for it though.

Samsung C&T Corporation

To start this is a review for Samsung C&T Corporation not for Samsung Electronics. Giving it a 3 out of 5 stars rating based on my 3 years of stay with the company. Salary and career advancement is given based on your yearly performance which I believe is a fair system for ALL employees. However, working hours for site employees is a typical 10 hrs/ 6 days per week and is required to stay for overtime whenever needed which can affect your personal life to a certain degree.

Pros

Fair career advancement

Cons

long hours, few benefits, poor management

Love you Samsung

it was a very good experience, my life was balanced having this job, i didnt work for long there, i was a freelancer and i had to look for a better opportunity which was cimento nacional.

Great work place

If you want to learn how to work in a leading company with a great strategies, you have to select samsung but you have also to adapt yourself with the culture

Pros

great work envirovemnt

Cons

culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K