Samsung Electronics logo

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,310 reviews

Good place and activities

Good place and activities and working hard to give feedback to the management big team and challenge to do the best in the work helping each other in the work

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Long time

Managing in this Covid19 situations with Company support and Effort.

I had good experience with Samsung Gulf Electronics till now.They have very good incentives criteria for there Daily Workers to earn A good money .For Day to Day life it's good to make Efforts and get the good result in last.

Pros

Good incentives scheme

Cons

No Salary Growth.

It was a great experience working with samsung

The samsung C & T is an organisation who give the opportunities to all over the world. The benefits and job culture and management is great, i wish to join them again in future.

It was a great experience working with samsung

Good company and assistance

A good company working with so many nationalities with 10 working hours including 2 hours overtime and a six months working and 21 days vacation. Need to be responsible in all phases of the project.

Samsung is good company to work. Well balanced job work and life balance. Lot of benefits for employee such as medical, holiday bonus (Christmas and New year).

I enjoy my work

Its was very good to work with Samsung I enjoy the time when we get team work As the hard time in company when they cancel our off an ask for extra hours

Professional employees

Works starts at 6am and ends at 6am. I learned a lot regarding construction procedures and Material management and documentation. Salary is above average for most and benefits are great

Samsung always follows the international standard in there service and there produce as well. All the staffs are very friendly each other, good place to work and earn money

Really it's was good for me and my future. I learned Lott's of experience from Samsung.

Management was good, All seniors was good but HR level Emloye is poor because only for mistake of HR I loss 9000 Salary per month. I told my all seniors but I they all are helpless because of they save their Hr.

Jobs at Samsung Electronics

See more jobs

Awesome productivity

Love to sell Samsung mobiles And a awesome brand And big know n hard working brand Samsung every product is amazing They think deferent They launch deferent They create deferent They competet deferent

Pros

Only salary n incentives

Cons

Paid

Good Benifits & Enjoyable to work with Administration

Daily work hours 10 hrs + extra overtime full until friday, learned to communicate with other nationalities & workers, learned to supervised & handled work under pressure, good supervision experience & learned to managed under budget.Workplace has a lot of probited activities including taking photos, lack of recreation for staff & workers. What I enjoyed with my job was because of my very cooperative Admin Team mates (workmates).

Pros

Free Food, Accommodation & Trasportation

Cons

Decrimination & criticization from previous boss

Scm

Working at Samsung Electronics full time as Supply Chain Manager from last Nine years. We have good benefits however work life balance is something to be worked on.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

No work life balance

service and quality oriented

Working with Samsung Engineering Co. at Abu Dhabi UAE was great because employees welfare is well concerned although the salary is not that competitive but it leans towards a contract based form of employment as a basis for changes despite change of duties and responsibilities assigned.

promotion

we had to promote electronics and accessories and suggest customers the best products and he offers available and about the bundle offers. it was 12 hours of work standing throughout .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours and only 30 mins of break

Samsung call center

Samsung call center is great but stable from every thing development in careers also salary The working is some times up and some times down which is normal Management : Team Leaders are greet but issue is the work benefits

very good patientience co workers and good wealthy place

safety enviornment , quality , clean, profesional ethics and good bosses handling us,no 1 global staffs and good salary at the time date,good respects to all co workers and staffs ........

Pros

free food and accomadiation

Cons

12 hrs duty

Very tiring but overall a great experience

This was my 6th time working at Gitex for Samsung. Its always fun meeting new people and interacting with customers but the 12 hour shift does tend to get tiring. The brilliant salary does compensate for it though.

Samsung C&T Corporation

To start this is a review for Samsung C&T Corporation not for Samsung Electronics. Giving it a 3 out of 5 stars rating based on my 3 years of stay with the company. Salary and career advancement is given based on your yearly performance which I believe is a fair system for ALL employees. However, working hours for site employees is a typical 10 hrs/ 6 days per week and is required to stay for overtime whenever needed which can affect your personal life to a certain degree.

Pros

Fair career advancement

Cons

long hours, few benefits, poor management

Learning opportunities Benefits business networking sales trainings

9 years with Samsung was a memorable journey. every day you are accountable qualitatively and quantitatively this keeps me on my toe always trying to bring in innovation or a new approach in my work. weekly meeting with the president of the company allows us to keep the key stakeholders informed of business. The quarterly team out is fun loving lets each of us to know each other well and gel well together.

Pros

career advancement programs, benefits

Cons

The Koreans speaking in Korean language in meetings or gatherings

Very successful work environment

* The Day at work demands a hard work to meet the requirements and needs of the all different mentality of the customers. * I feel in power while making any customer came to the store for just looking purchase one of our products. * I learned how to deal with different nationalities and how to concentrate with one customer even he is will not buy. * The hardest part of the job is the weak salary. * The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different nationalities every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K