Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,346 reviews

Awesome productivity

Love to sell Samsung mobiles And a awesome brand And big know n hard working brand Samsung every product is amazing They think deferent They launch deferent They create deferent They competet deferent

Pros

Only salary n incentives

Cons

Paid

opportunity to improve my skills.

Working at samsung was a great opportunity for me, it not only enhanced my influencing skills but also provided me various chances to better my negotiation and communication skills.

Pros

Free lunch, Friendly staff

Productive environment with energetic colleagues

I worked with Samsung and enjoyed my time there. Everybody was passionate and full of life. We all would push ourselves to reach our targets and enjoy lunches and dinners together. I had a lovely time there.

Productive and fun

You get to learn so much about sales and marketing , experiment your sales technique with different groups of customers . Learn about communication processes , marketing channels and so much more . You have so many different nationalities working under the same roof , get to learn about team work , learn about being patient.

Pros

Learn, Discipline, Work while having fun

Cons

Long Hours

fun workplace with great opportunity to build network.

working at Gitex for Samsung was a great experience as i advanced my communication skills with being directly in contact with floor managers and customers. learned to be punctual and working under pressure.

Pros

free lunch

Am willing, ready and able to work with Samsung

I've always known Samsung to be the best mobile phone company despite the idea people are bringing or having about iPhone, Samsung remains the master in terms of quality, service, quantity etc

Sales Experience

Working with Samsung gave me a chance to interact with customers on a professional level. It gave me sound technical knowledge on smart phones and Samsung's competitors.

It was really fun to work there and I learned a lot from them abt the market

I loved working for them and the working environment was great everyone was professional and I gained a lot of market knowledge from thm they were always happy and willing to help b

Pros

Professional workers

Cons

Nationality mafia

it was good place to work

- Typical day at work when HQ Visits - Learned a lot during projects - Helping Management - Co-Workers are very helpful - Hardest part of the job is making presentations

good

improving soft skills on daily basis exploring different ideasand building team work.product knowledge is revised constantly. following the guest procedure while attending any customers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?

More competitive

more competitions every where every store . being a sales representative in samsung brand you have to be more agresive and positive as well you have learned what is the strongest and weekneses of your opponent .try to be more passionate what ever what you are doing in your self .i learned how to manage my time and to understand the different culture .most of all motivate your self always be positive vibes.

Pros

Working with self motivated

Cons

being a product specialist you have to be more positive and self motivated

Completed B.SC with 7 years of experience

Enjoyed working with dealers in the new markets and new territory though i am very new to UAE , I have been enjoyed a lot working with a new set of dealers Earlier worked as a Retail store manager here also met with new set of retail customers clearing the issues of the customers knowing about new phones,brands and observing market offers Handling 6 salesman including assistant store manager is not an easy aspect any way handling a team and motivating them always make me to enjoy the job.

Fun and intresting

Interacted with clients to make bookings. Analyzed weekly and monthly performance reports of FEDEX’s delivery logistics in the middle east

Pros

Great Environment, Voted 2nd best place to work in the UAE, excelent customer servies skills

Cons

loacted too far from the city

productive & more experience & trainings

I develop my knowledge and ability in terms of selling & retailing. I learned and motivated will through intensive trainings. Management is good and same as i get along with all my co-employees. Dealing with different clients challenge me to enhance more my ability and creativeness on how to sale my product. The most enjoyable part of my job was when i closed more transactions and product with my clients, same as well on helping them.

Pros

product exhibit

productive,self motivated, hard working

deals each and every costumers. i learn how to close a deal quickly. i am glad to work with my co workers salary...

Cons

average hours of duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K
2.7K
1.5K

• Samsung Electronics
  • Sales Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?