Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,348 reviews

Good place and activities

Good place and activities and working hard to give feedback to the management big team and challenge to do the best in the work helping each other in the work

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Long time

Samsung gitex

The job was a part of the Gitex event held in Dubai. It was a an exceptional experience for me. Apart from the job demanding optimum effort and dedication, it was fruitfully enlightening in regards to experience and exposure.

Super strresful to reach the monthly target or in fear of getting terminated as it is not an ideal place to work freely . I would not like to continue further

Pros

Timings

Cons

Targets

excellent work environment

fun place to work less burden to be put on employees and safe environment to work in. amazing place to enhance interpersonal skills and self ability of working in a pressure environment

productive

*Our organization is managed - its systems, procedures, structure, hierarchy, controls, and goals/objectives; degree to which managers empower employees to make decisions support and interact with them, and act consistently .

It was the best place I worked for.

Samsung is a best company to work with , Iam huge fan of SAMSUNG mobiles i cant just use any other mobile other than Samsung . About the work environment it was perfect everyone was very cool .

Pros

free lunch, take breaks when u want

Work with team or without

I'm looking for new job and make upgrade my performance learn more and have better life . I want to have more experience in others company's

Cons

Daily Interacting with Customer from different Countries Experiencing and Learning new things

weekdays are so typical because of less foot fall of customers. Being a sales executive we are the first to experience the new products and getting chance to learn new things. Building good relation with customers, management and Colleagues for creating a joy full work environment. Hardest part of the job is to convince those customers who think that sales promoters are just to push their own brand but at the same time I enjoy convincing this type of customers in a very nice way that they agree to change their opinion and ready to buy what we suggest them. Most Enjoyable part is competing with other brands and always trying hard to stand in first position in achieving sales target and set goals.

Productive,hard working and customer oriented

My typical day at work are focus, selling on my product and how to achieved my target. I've learned so many things specially in our field as a sales executive, because in our field their is no stop of learning and studying. You have to study, learn and apply in your everyday life as a sales executive. The management are good it is easy to reached them even thou they are in higher position they are very cooperative. The hardest part of the job is if I did not reached my target. The most enjoyable part of the job are I met so many people that I can share what I've learned and because of me they know all about this.

Pros

1 hour break

Cons

8 hours working job

it was good experience

overall it was good experience to work for samsung . management was good but paying salary was too late

Jobs at Samsung Electronics

Sales Executive positions
See more jobs

yes i used to work in a mall and it was really very fun and i enjoyed working there

Monday is a typical day as there is no customers.There i learned lot of things, how to handle the customers how to treat them, how to handle the tough situation.My co-workers are from different countries and they are very friendly with me.Customer handling is a very easy job for me there is nothing like hard.I enoyed a lot with my arabic customers.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K