Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Promoter

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,348 reviews

I enjoy my work

Its was very good to work with Samsung I enjoy the time when we get team work As the hard time in company when they cancel our off an ask for extra hours

promotion

we had to promote electronics and accessories and suggest customers the best products and he offers available and about the bundle offers. it was 12 hours of work standing throughout .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours and only 30 mins of break

productive and good team

I liked the working group too much they are like one family my boss loves us and always she is on our side Our rights reserved The most interesting thing about work is the continuous configuration

good experience

10 hours standing job with only 30 mins break (common in promotion jobs)Very friendly coworkers and management.Often received help during busy hours to deal with customers.Had fun interacting with people from different backgrounds and helping them select the product they required.

Very tiring but overall a great experience

This was my 6th time working at Gitex for Samsung. Its always fun meeting new people and interacting with customers but the 12 hour shift does tend to get tiring. The brilliant salary does compensate for it though.

productive and interactive

Promotional jobs for Samsung include longer working hours, a more chaotic scene due to the rush of customers, have to notify and properly inform customers of the product, very fast paced, have to stick to protocol. Good pay.

Pros

discounted lunches

Cons

short breaks

productive work place with alot of experience to get

A great opportunity I got from working for Samsung Electronics. There is no routine style while working at one of their showrooms and I have moved to few locations, it was the same everywhere. The best part that the time moves very fast since that a lot of customers comes on a daily basis.

Very successful work environment

* The Day at work demands a hard work to meet the requirements and needs of the all different mentality of the customers. * I feel in power while making any customer came to the store for just looking purchase one of our products. * I learned how to deal with different nationalities and how to concentrate with one customer even he is will not buy. * The hardest part of the job is the weak salary. * The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different nationalities every day.

Productive Place to work

It was very nice to work there. Its atmosphere was good. There Management was friendly. Target Oriented atmosphere. Staff was friendly. Overall Experience was nice

Pros

Nice Salary

Cons

No Respect of Staff

Promoter

I worked for Samsung as a part-time promoter and was in charge of consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.I was also responsible for marketing Samsung product launch including public relations, direct mail pieces, trade shows and email campaign.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?

Work place

Great competition, giving a good incentives. Training session are good. Promotions are very competitive. Awarding people who are excellent performers.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No over timed

brand shop dubai mall

We ensure that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship and prompt and courteous service. Being a sales promoter with our main responsibility being to expand the awareness and visibility of the brand owned by his/her employer and work towards its popularity and advertising. We are main responsible for administrating various contract terms with clients and closing deals which can bring about profit to the company or the brand.

Nice enough

I worked as a part time, but from the looks of it, the work place looked calm the employees looked satisfied. the coffee stations were a great option, they had a variety of drinks for staff to enjoy

Good Incentives

Working in this big company is a great opportunity for me, specially that they gave a regular training regarding product and customer service.The management is good and great experienced.

Pros

Good in incentives scheme and on time salary

Cons

Job not secured because of the economy

productive and experiencing....

working as a samsung promoter has been a good experience especially the fun in convincing customers to buy some electronics and giving the best service.

Pros

free productive training on customer services

Promoter

Learned more about how to sell product to the consumer. Convince them why the product essentials Active Interaction with the customer Taking initiative to approach the customer

Loved working there, it was pleasure to work in a great company like Samsung

As it was my first working experience, Samsung helped me a lot, specially during the training it was very useful, and Samsung gave me a lot of confidence after that.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours during GITEX

creative and funny

attendance in time staying in touch with team leader to know the news and offers and stand in the show room waiting customer and greet them and offer them i learned too much leadership skills management is smart the hardest part is in DSF working 12 h for 1 month the outing is the best good thing in our work coz it match all whole team

Pros

free lunch

management are awesome

working with Samsung is a fun place to work with,a lot of very cooperative people from the back office people to the higher management

Everyday has full of challenges.

It is great experience to be part of an Electronic Company,at first honestly i never had an idea of what electronics is but samsung gave me an opportunity to work with them. They enlighten me what is the world of technology is.

Pros

Free 1 hour of Break

Cons

9hours of duty

My Next Step's

Planning a typical day at work is quite easy I, make a list of the thing's That I want/need to accomplish for the day.• I think one of the most important things I've learned is persistence. Not to give up too soon, because the solution is probably right in front of me At my most recent position, one of my co-workers, Dan, did an outstanding job of calming an irate customer, solving the customer's problem and completing a sale. When our boss asked me how things were going, I told him everything was going fine and that Dan had just completed calming an irate customer and closing a sale. It was a win-win-win- for our boss, Dan and the customer. in day to day activities. No day is exactly the same, There are always new challenges and requests for information that keep it interesting." .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K