Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Document Controller

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,346 reviews

Professional employees

Works starts at 6am and ends at 6am. I learned a lot regarding construction procedures and Material management and documentation. Salary is above average for most and benefits are great

Samsung C&T Corporation

To start this is a review for Samsung C&T Corporation not for Samsung Electronics. Giving it a 3 out of 5 stars rating based on my 3 years of stay with the company. Salary and career advancement is given based on your yearly performance which I believe is a fair system for ALL employees. However, working hours for site employees is a typical 10 hrs/ 6 days per week and is required to stay for overtime whenever needed which can affect your personal life to a certain degree.

Pros

Fair career advancement

Cons

long hours, few benefits, poor management

Very Good

Very good company ever worked in my life. good working environment, Employee support, wishing to get more projects and would like to be a part of the team again. Recommending for all job seekers

Construction Company

This is already review or commented. and i was saying it is a Construction Company that give equal benefits to their employees and has a good management.

Future Pipe- low salary

- low salary need to coordinate to Qatar and talk to the Manager and report what is the status of Project as well I had lots of experience also. For co-workers -harmonious relationship with each other Hardest part- completing and hit the target for the completion. Enjoyable part- submission and completing till hand over

Pros

no free

Construction company

Construction company Learned documentation Very good co operation Long working hours Very good and supportive management

Pros

Free food medical and accomodation

I learn different EDMS system

My co-employees are very approachable. I learned ACONEX and ZUTEC system and also making a draft warranties for the subcontractor. The hardest part of my job is doing the draft warranties. And I enjoy most part of my job is working in ZUTEC system. The administration department is also very approachable.

Pros

Workplace is near my home and we have free transportation

Cons

6 days a week and the timing is 7:00am to 5:00pm

productive and fun workplace

Control of all test packages (Above Ground, Under Ground and Golden Joint) Documentation of RT Reports Updating QCIR as per Company request Scanning Test Packages Updating of Reinstatement Report Control of all Punch list for Test Package

Reputable company

It's fun and challenging work everyday. I've learned a lot and became effective Document Controller. Management in my company if very good and well organized. My co-workers are well educated are professionals and everyone is having fun in working while learning at the same time that made us become productive.

Hard working

I am a reliable and dynamic person possessing excellent computer knowledge with demonstrated ability to work, motivated and direct team members while maintaining high interest achievement. An effective thinker, self motivated with strong planning, organizational and sincere skills offering well developed interpersonal, creative ideas effective management. To obtain a challenging opportunity this could utilize my personal capabilities and to make significant contribution.

Fun Workplace with Basketball Court

Its nice to worked in this company but i'm looking for a stable and full time work not just a project based company..

Pros

Free Accommodation, Transportation, Food

Cons

With Overtime pay

Professional and fun workplace with family treatment

I am enjoying my role as a Document controller while learning more of additional ideas and knowledge from my supportive co-worker. Even though most of the days I am busy but I can able to organize my work duties according to my completion date & time. What I want is to be more professional & be a good leader from the start where my management & co-worker gave me a support & helped me out of all those things. The hardest part of my job is every time I join a company for the reason that I need to adjust first & to know co-worker characteristic for me to know how to act towards him. I really satisfied and enjoying my job as of now.

Challengeable Work environment

Everyday is a big challenge for me. On how to handle our Client for pleasing their request as per construction procedure. And above all how to manage your time and how to handle any behavior for each nationalities especially here in middle east.

Pros

Free all

Good Training Ground and Experience

I have learned a lot and sharpened my Documentation Skills through the years that i stayed with Samsung. Except for the fact that working hours are too early and finish off late, the pay was good due to overtime work.However, there are no hard part of working in this kind of industry. the only thing that i battle with this job is that i am away from home. while the most enjoyable part of my job is i work in a productive department and the time i spent here was not wasted as i gained a lot of unexplored skills.

Pros

every 6 months rotation

Cons

low basic salary plus long hours of work

Good and Fun to work with.

Work life is not balance, but with good compensation and benefits. Good Managements and enjoy to work with.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

no allowance for accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K
2.7K
1.5K

Samsung Electronics Reviews by Location

• Samsung Electronics
  • Document Controller
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?