Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,346 reviews

Samsung always follows the international standard in there service and there produce as well. All the staffs are very friendly each other, good place to work and earn money

Manger

I learn in Samsung how to help my customer because we always looking how to maximize the life for each product. we have also good management they all the time give us all support

Its awsum to work there

it was realy a fun working with samsung . i realy enjoyed work there .Specially when they arranged the trips of staff. Plz they give good incentives and good salary package .

can develops more in communication skills

I'm working 8 hours a day I learned a lot on how to communicate different people and also its helps me a lot to develops my communication skills.

Pros

no free food

Cons

8 hours

Acheving Targets , Attending Soft Skill Trainning

Each and every month I reach monthly target. I attended Soft Skill Training in every week, this training help me to gained professionalism in the roll of Customer Service.

great environment and good team work

I am a professional and a hardworking person that can work for 9 hours 6 days a week and willing to work in a shifting hours. I learned a lot on sales and and even using P.O.S machine doing customer service and communicating to clients/guests. I am grateful that the management of my previous company give me a chance to experience such kind of responsibility that help me to build and boost myself as a worker. The hardest part of the job is when we have to extend more long hours and cancel rest days that we have to do during holidays. The most enjoyable part is when we got our commissions/incentives as part of our hard work in our job.

Pros

free accomodation / transpo

Cons

overtime

how we acting in the store

i am always want to be the top achiever in the store and we always as a team make agreement that the fist one who greet the customer he will take the sale which is make us always laugh when any customer enter the store , its something nice because all the customer will find a very nice smile always

Job Description

-Maintains an awareness of all promotions and advertisements; Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping. Help customers in locating merchandise; Assist in completing price changes within the department. Communicate customer requests to management. Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts. Assist in ringing up sales at registers and bagging merchandise. Ensures that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.

The On the job training was excellent and got to meet many new people during the work. The management helped in understanding the products properly and explained us on how to attract the customer too.

Customer service

Customer service is a multi-tasking profession that requires variety of skills in order to achieve bright career goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K
2.7K
1.5K

Samsung Electronics Reviews by Location

• Samsung Electronics
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?