Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Showing all 8,360 reviews

A Fun Team Building

Simply work harder to achieved Monthly Target.To become More Discipline and Responsible at all times.Fun and Enjoyable place to meet a lot of people.Rewards that convert as a cash.

Pros

Eligible to have the Flagship Device.

Cons

Monthly Targets

An Average company to work, top management highly political.

I joined SRIN when it was growing and trying to prove technical competence and competing to noika in feature phone. Those were the challenging days but company and employee both grew.spent more than 8 years and saw the decline phase.Work culture became horrible in pendemic.

Empresa dinâmica e agradável

Uma ótima empresaGostaria de ter ficado um pouco mais

Bad

Do not train well . you are going to get threw to the wolves and be told to learn how to survive it is not for the weak or faint of heart. I am leaving after 5 years

Great place to learn terrible place to grow

Compensation and total benefits package were overall lower than my expectations but decent for Austin; however this is changing and Samsung is not changing fast enough. Turnover is quite high so expect to take over a lot of work when you're just starting out. Management is selected solely by tenure and not by ability to manage a team. While my leaders have been brilliant technically, they have not been very supportive. Your milage may vary depending on team. The best part of the job so far has been being able to work from home during the pandemic —I am lucky to have been placed in a department very open to that— but, again, YMMV.

Pros

Easy job with decent pay. Dont mess up and youll glide by.

Cons

Bad leadership at all levels. Your satisfaction will highly depend on your team.

Waardeloze service

Waardeloos! Medewerkers beheersen de Nederlandse taal niet, denken niet oplossingsgericht mee en komen hun afspraken totaal niet na! Al sinds mei ben ik in afwachting op mijn buds en al maanden wordt ik zoet gehouden met de mededeling; "nee meneer, deze komen zo spoedig mogelijk uw kant op"... Samsung; neem goed personeel aan!! Wen you pay whit peanuts, you get monkeys!!!

Pros

Niet

Cons

Te veel om hier te plaatsen

Productive and informative

Great opportunity was to be and employee of it and enjoyed my work also with all PF/TDS/Medi claim etc. benefits.Well trained by trainer and nocely treated by team leaders.

Collaborazione , stabilità ....

Ottimo propositi per il mio presente ....posto attuale ottimo ...

Good for job security but bad management

On my first day of being hired, my job was immediately switched from what I initiated got reviewed for. This switch wouldn't be able to get fixed until I had a year of experience. During my time working, I experienced several issues with upper management making us do more work for less results with the response of there's nothing we can do. With the long hours included I would come back to my home in pain due to how much they worked up. They also upped their pay during my time there but that didn't give me any bonuses because of that staying exactly where I was. I wouldn't recommend working there unless you have prior engineering experience to use as leverage. Otherwise they'll work you dry until you can't continue and they get rid of you.

Pros

Nice clean location, secure job

Cons

Bad Management, Painful Labor

Rigid management but fun brand to worl for

Only there for a year. Long hours and lots of admin work - fun events and training. Needs someone with thick skin and one that doesn't mind long hours and working on weekends and public holidays

Nyaman kerja di Samsung

Kerja terjamin jam kerja juga jelas atasan yg profesional

Pros

Bisa kerja profesional

Cons

Toko pandemi sepi

Just ok

Long hours, no life, incompetent management, indefinite overtime. Good place to work for people with no family or those who have no life & like to be overwhelmed with work.

Good sebelum brand tiongkok menyerang

Keren sih dulu di tahun tahun kejayaan samsung,sangat apresiasi sekali terhadap man powernya

Pros

Paket bpjs, komisi gede pada waktunya

Cons

Ya gk sebagus dulu

Peace full

It was different experience but we can work with our own ideas and you will get lot knowledge and u can keep learning with salary mainly I was very much satisfied with job

Concepto de trabajo muy llamativo, realidad una basura y explotación

La administración y la organización es una basura, no tienen empatía por los técnicos, solo les interesa acabar el trabajo así den las 10 de la noche. Y no hay horas extras. Muy mala organización

Pros

Si capacitación constante es lo único bueno

Cons

Todo lo demás que no sea aprender, todo lo demás es lo malo

Environement de travail collaborative et agréable

Durant mon travail chez Samsung j'ai appris à travailler en équipe , à être productif et pragmatique dans mon travail. Comme directeur technique j'ai pu apprendre comment gérer le stress et les équipes de travail.

Empresa top salários bons

Empresa show tenho vários amigos que fiz lá empresa limpinha e organizada

Pros

Pra mim boa

Cons

Poderia ter um espaço de jogos melhor tipo um salão

Empresa com plano de carreira e ótimos investimentos em pessoas através de treinamentos motivacionais.

Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, meu único problema lá sempre foi a falta de uma hora de almoço, na época, pois tenho dificuldade de me alimentar rápido. Mas hj em dia foi resolvido. Do mais não tenho o que me queixar , súper recomendo!

Pros

Refeição na empresa, fretado, plano de cargo de salário, convenio médico

Cons

Na época em que trabalhei não tinha uma hora de almoço.

Fast moving culture, Supportive management, Not work-life balance

I look for Marketing function. The job is very dynamic and has a lot of things to do and learn. Team is friendly, inclusive and supportive. Good package and bonus.

Pros

Good Package, Bonus, Healthcare, Flexibility

Cons

Lack of work-life balance, Very fast-moving

pay good, but not comfortable work place

excellent coworkersa lot of supporting from company - support commute bus - support medical costs - support free mealsgood pay, especially big bonus

Pros

Free meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, medical support

Cons

nothing

This is a huge company - your experience may vary

Overall, I experienced Samsung as a good company: great colleagues, standard to maybe slightly above average benefits, exciting products/launches. They do try very hard during onboarding to help employees acclimate to the culture and learn the company history (though in the US, Korean culture will obviously be a huge influence since HQ is in Seoul). Seems mgmt is very driven by metrics, want visible results. Bonuses are paid quarterly and extended to teams outside of sales.In my experience, WFH time was worse than normal office time. 80++ hour weeks (if you are getting great pay working 2x as much, make sure you are getting compensated appropriately). Working weekends expected. Late evenings. Completely unsustainable unless you have no obligations outside the company. In my division, only men and childless women are in positions of leadership (true even well before the pandemic). high separation between levels, asking questions to management is not handled smoothly. They hire tons of temp workers and keep them indefinitely and with a high level of responsibility (but not mobility) in a way that seems very exploitative.

Pros

Benefits, bonus, resume builder, its a huge company with many good people

Cons

Working expectations are excessive in terms of hours/days, exploitative hiring practices, not family friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K