Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews in Media City

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,348 reviews

Good and friendly environment but they don't value talent. Good Culture There is a lot to learn Management politics Fun Events If you want to join Samsung, Join Directly do not join through TASC outsourcing.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

No Job Security

Learning opportunities Benefits business networking sales trainings

9 years with Samsung was a memorable journey. every day you are accountable qualitatively and quantitatively this keeps me on my toe always trying to bring in innovation or a new approach in my work. weekly meeting with the president of the company allows us to keep the key stakeholders informed of business. The quarterly team out is fun loving lets each of us to know each other well and gel well together.

Pros

career advancement programs, benefits

Cons

The Koreans speaking in Korean language in meetings or gatherings

productive work environment

Starts my day checking and answering emails. I learned a lot during my stay as it gives me the opportunity to me molded to do better working here in abroad. The management is very supportive as it also introduces work and personal life balance. Working in a multi-national company creates an educative experience and learning to be Flexible and Team Player. The hardest part of my Job is the pressure of meeting sales each month which also taught me time management and knowing how to prioritize work. The most enjoyable part is the Pride being part of one of the biggest Electronics Company in the World and the friendship established in my 8 years working in the company.

Pros

free meals

Jobs at Samsung Electronics