Samsung Electronics
View all Samsung Electronics reviews

Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Review

Management was good, All seniors was good but HR level Emloye is poor because only for mistake of HR I loss 9000 Salary per month. I told my all seniors but I they all are helpless because of they save their Hr.

Same role

sad and disappointing management

our site was located near saudi border in the place called ruwais, it was an interior place and its difficult to find the basic necessity of living. even though management has promised of all the facility to provide but failed to deliver.
Same role

A hardworking person especially during challenges

Starts with good morning talk about what happened last day. Follow up RFQ, Fabrication, Inspection & Delivery Status . Preparing Daily report Coordination with co-workers for the other projects they handle. The hardest part of the Job is to Catch up the delays of vendors. The most enjoyable/challenging part of the job is to expedite and to materialized the vendors commitment.
Same location

A Fun Team Building

Simply work harder to achieved Monthly Target.To become More Discipline and Responsible at all times.Fun and Enjoyable place to meet a lot of people.Rewards that convert as a cash.

Pros

Eligible to have the Flagship Device.

Cons

Monthly Targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K
2.7K
1.5K

• Samsung Electronics
  • Really it's was good for me and my future. I learned Lott's of experience from Samsung.