Samsung Electronics
View all Samsung Electronics reviews

Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Review

My Next Step's

Planning a typical day at work is quite easy I, make a list of the thing's That I want/need to accomplish for the day.• I think one of the most important things I've learned is persistence. Not to give up too soon, because the solution is probably right in front of me At my most recent position, one of my co-workers, Dan, did an outstanding job of calming an irate customer, solving the customer's problem and completing a sale. When our boss asked me how things were going, I told him everything was going fine and that Dan had just completed calming an irate customer and closing a sale. It was a win-win-win- for our boss, Dan and the customer. in day to day activities. No day is exactly the same, There are always new challenges and requests for information that keep it interesting." .

Same roleSame location

I enjoy my work

Its was very good to work with Samsung I enjoy the time when we get team work As the hard time in company when they cancel our off an ask for extra hours
Same roleSame location

promotion

we had to promote electronics and accessories and suggest customers the best products and he offers available and about the bundle offers. it was 12 hours of work standing throughout .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours and only 30 mins of break
Same location

Samsung gitex

The job was a part of the Gitex event held in Dubai. It was a an exceptional experience for me. Apart from the job demanding optimum effort and dedication, it was fruitfully enlightening in regards to experience and exposure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K