Samsung Electronics
View all Samsung Electronics reviews

Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Review

brand shop dubai mall

We ensure that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship and prompt and courteous service. Being a sales promoter with our main responsibility being to expand the awareness and visibility of the brand owned by his/her employer and work towards its popularity and advertising. We are main responsible for administrating various contract terms with clients and closing deals which can bring about profit to the company or the brand.

Same roleSame location

I enjoy my work

Its was very good to work with Samsung I enjoy the time when we get team work As the hard time in company when they cancel our off an ask for extra hours
Same roleSame location

promotion

we had to promote electronics and accessories and suggest customers the best products and he offers available and about the bundle offers. it was 12 hours of work standing throughout .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours and only 30 mins of break
Same location

Samsung gitex

The job was a part of the Gitex event held in Dubai. It was a an exceptional experience for me. Apart from the job demanding optimum effort and dedication, it was fruitfully enlightening in regards to experience and exposure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K