Samco

Samco Employee Reviews

Wouldn't recommend this job to anyone with a thin skin

Great place to work if you are a family member, or someone who has worked for the owner in the past. I was hired as Office Manager but was not allowed to make any decisions.

Pros

Pay was good

Cons

Not fond of getting yelled at

great place to work

left alone to do job,Covid slowed it down.Great guys.They have great clients to work for.You are given an assignment and you simply do it.There is no nonsense like at other jobs or BS human resource hoops to jump through.Simply take care of the customer-if you have any problems it will be because you created them for yourself.Sorry to have left moved to PA.

Pros

Great Job left alone to work

Cons

none really you create your own cons not them

Productive and fun workplace

This is a great company to work for. I started after trade school and was brought in starting with PM's and eventually a tech. They are very family oriented and is a welcoming place to work at. The few draw backs are they do have a large coverage map and you can find your day starting in Ann arbor and ending in Saginaw but days like those are far and few.

Pros

Room for advancement, family atmosphere, classes during slow season

Cons

Large coverage area, 24 hour on call

The Samco Experience

Samco was a place I could think & clear my mind. I also moved around a lot so it kept me in shape. The breaks was enough time to regain energy & refocus & get back to work.

Pros

Fit my schedule perfectly

Cons

Minimum wage pay

Something new every day. Great customers

I love opening going in at 4am and getting off early i love my regular customers there awesome management needed more training and werent good management other than that it was great

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Breaks never able to take on time

Hours on job didn't match the work to be acheived

Alot of time sitting around waiting for places to open. No penalty rates paid at all even though it's 2.15am start.. poor pay for full time casual. Boss never met in 8mnths. Truck was good running order.. communication appauling. I was sacked but not even told by the boss. In fact they didn't notify me at all bout being sacked. I found out thru other employees. Wasn't thanked for my time. I didn't

Môi trường thân thiện và có thể trau dồi kiến thức tốt

Nói chung mọi thứ đều tốt, đồng nghiệp tới công việc mọi thứ đều ok

Good to work

I will like to work and obey the company rules and regulations. Am a very deligent person. And I need more experience to learn more in any field. Samco company teach me more how to relate with customer and make my work more efficient to out client.

Good location

Good location that produces good metal stamping product. Small company that is family like. Good compensation for position. Good hours with very minimal Saturday work.

Pros

Great location and hours.

Cons

Very little training for positions

Good job

Good company. Flexible hours Kind people Work closely with store managers To help them balance their daily sales For the company Credit card , food stamp, vendor paid out receipt invoices

Poor training, lack of communication, lack of procedures

The day largely consisted of coding invoices for passing on to the Accounts team; liaising with members to purchase any manner of things from fuel to chemicals. I learned about the farming year and enjoyed talking with the farming community. The hardest part was working in a very small team which lacked communication.

Loved my job

Love waking up and getting to work in a environment that i was comfortable in. Always having a blast working making people smile and helping them with their needs.

Pros

It was different everyday

Cons

A lot of people stole

peaceful and great pay

i was stationed int the middle of no where west texas in a camper full of food and drinks with my best friend and it was probably the most peaceful yet toughest job I've ever had.

Use this company as a stepping stone. Dont become a lifelong employee

As you acquire skills from this company move on. Have to answer calls after hours. On call all hours of the night. Forget having a life. Management thinks so highly of themselves they probably blow themselves.

Fast paced

I loved the people and my co workers they made going to work worth going.management was not the best, but the district manager was awesome willing and went above and beyond her job description for the employees.

Lack customer service and management

Upper Management needed improving, there was a lot of situations with customers and staff that needed to be addressed. procrastination seemed to me to be an ongoing factor.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No benefits

At SAMCO the management very good no matter how busy we were we always got done what we needed to get done. The communication is great everyone helped out each other get everything done on time

bij dit bedrijf veel geleerd tijdens mijn stage

Bij dit bedrijf is een fijne werksfeer en een goede collegialiteit, ik heb er zeer veel geleerd wat ik nu kan toepassen bij mijn stage bij Collins Aerospace.

Pros

veel variatie in werk

Cons

bedrijfscultuur

Ambiente agradable, excelentes compañeros.

La organización es muy buena e interdiciplinaria. Se trabaja en equipo. Cada empleado tiene su lugar adecuado a sus facultades.

Pros

Trabajo en equipo.

Cons

Personal insuficiente. Para la demanda de la comunidad.

Samco

Unfortunately the company closed but it was the absolute best place to work, the owner was involved and made sure everyone fully understood their duties!

Pros

Cons

Closed

first workplace in London

Enjoyed this place and look back at the time here with joy. The work was fun, stressful, rewarding, crazy all at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the colleagues, some of them still my friends, and counting the tip at the end of the shift!!!

Pros

Fun

Cons

Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Samco