SAIPEM

SAIPEM Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,375 reviews

secured workplace and nice accomodation

as safety supervisor my day starts at reviewing previous day activities and continued monitoring of on going works, Saipem offers exciting oppurtunities to learn new things and to enhance current capabilities. Management is always on top of every situation for the successof the project.

Pros

good foods and treats

Yes boss culture, passport weights

I joined this company from a well-established position in the past company thinking that will have better exposure and a good learning curve as well. But once joined I regretted in the first week itself by observing some Hippocratic nature by the employees. They treat employees in prohibition as like freshers. too much bossism & yes boss culture. always you need to praise your boss and less liberty to take decisions on your own. You can't approach management if any escalation required. I lost the job due to COVID pandemic. And for your growth only two ways...Pampering your BOSS, having Western passport.

Pros

getting international projects exposure

Cons

long hours, No OT paid, More work & less staff

Devine

Excellent working environment, involvement of each activity related to job descriptions. Good salary and benefits. Never feel to get relieve from Saipem.

Good

Enjoyed my employment days, very friendly environment. Salaries receiving on time. Easy to work in good placed to work, located in bery near to home

A learnin enviroment

As long as your in the Saipem environment it creates room for you to learn and be a part of the big picture. innovations in engineering creates room for evolving gain of knowledge

Full of high professional in different field of expertise.

Team work and cool working atmosphere. More challenges while learning at the same time. Full of high professional in different field of expertise. Good Management strategy.

Pros

Good environment to work with nice people around.

Cons

No long hours except I have some work to finish up before going home. If it is not urgent, I can always finish it the following day.

It is all about work and not about employees.

My previous company is great in terms of being a company rated internationally. However as part of a branch I observed that the management should work on whom they are putting to take care of a small number of people. It is not about there is someone handling but of course the efficiency of those who handles. Employees are left behind in terms of enhancement where training is essential. In order for an employee to grow, company should be open to extend their knowledge and skills by providing them proper amount of training.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Fast phase and stressful all the time

To work in an EPC contractor for offshore projects time is always of the essence. If one is not prepared for such environment better not to try otherwise one will end up having health problems. Good if company provides recreational activities to make life more fun and meaningful. Unfortunate truth most companies does not value life.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long working hours, paid less, people are so aggressive towards everything

a worldwide journey

Amazing Company that gaves a lot of opportunity and allows to make a lot of experience on the other hand you have to be ready to be often relocated worldwide. Unfortunately it miss of social event to create a company culture and team up the people

Pros

Housing allowance

Cons

long work day with frequent long businesses Trip

i am a offshore storekeeper

Saipem is a multinational company,Good working atmosphere also company providing good hospitality and working culture. Worked 6 offshore construction projects

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAIPEM?

Tutela del lavoratore a 360°

Ottima gestione e tutela del personale sotto ogni aspetto. Massimo rispetto della sicurezza in cantiere

Ottima esperienza professionale

Società molto seria, richiede massima dedizione al lavoro e sacrificio, ma permette di acquisire ottime skils professionali e crescita nell'azienda

Pros

Lavoro appassionante

Cons

Stress elevato

Productive, gym, good food

Excellent team work, professional and experienced innovating people, good management, good life and work conditions. Despite work pressure the quality of people made things advance and achieve targets.

good foods and intertenment

If Saipem give me chance once again I am happy to work with Saipem and work my coleq all friends. I want to show my all powers. I am waiting for chance again.

Pros

all expenses from company

Cons

12 hour

Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, doing some of administrative duties.

I am capable in doing HR works with minimum supervision, Have a good standard of general education. Committed to my job, Doing repetitive or monotonous work is not a problem, willing to do new tasks and to grow with the company.

Pros

Many opportunities to advance with companies.

Cons

Job may be stressful and repetitive in nature, No growth if not given a chance to do some administrative works.

Good salary

Great company to start your career. Excellent salary package and other benefits. For non Italians the career growth is at snails phase.

Pros

excellent salary and benifits

Cons

slow career growth

4 Years through Saipem Corporate Culture

After joining Saipem I though life will go in a smooth way but it doesn't happen. Every day I have faced new challenges, pressures... Slowly things changed. Not exactly... I learned how to manage & adjust with such a corporate work life. What i actually learned from my 4 years experience is " Work is important, but the most important thing is how you manage, prioritize and how you approach different situations. Its all about the handling capability. Co-workers are very helpful and friendly. When i was new to Saipem I made many mistakes & my coworkers covered me & saved me many times. We worked as a family.

Pros

5 star Facilities

Cons

Long working hours (Well they will pay Overtime)

I have been able to build up a strong foundation of project document management.

typical day is more of a busy, energetic, driven, motivated and results oriented attitude! I've learned complexity of documentations in a project based scenario. management and co-workers (mostly Italians) are appreciative, compliments you, polite and easy to work with. i cannot mention any hard part of the job...at the end of the day we always manage to get things done. enjoyable part is working with them...

Pros

bonus/incentives, parties, lunch or dinner when good things happen

Cons

long hours of travel from home office to site office

Pre-commissioning-, Commissioning and Startup Supervisor

It was a great experince to have wworked with this company. The work environment of the company provodes full suuport to their employees with profesional font. It has high level of core valuesand offred good opportunity to show my talent.

Pros

Provided full accomodation

Cons

Distance to city was to far

Company that provides full learning opportunities for enhancing technical knowledge. An open cultural company and provides an accommodating assistance in terms of salary and leave rotation.

Pros

Rotational Leave

Cons

Benifits

Work feels good

Happy to work at SAIPEM Work life balance is good Open minded hierarchy Fun in get togethers encouraging new ideas Atmosphere is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?