SAIPEM

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,376 reviews

Devine

Excellent working environment, involvement of each activity related to job descriptions. Good salary and benefits. Never feel to get relieve from Saipem.

Yes boss culture, passport weights

I joined this company from a well-established position in the past company thinking that will have better exposure and a good learning curve as well. But once joined I regretted in the first week itself by observing some Hippocratic nature by the employees. They treat employees in prohibition as like freshers. too much bossism & yes boss culture. always you need to praise your boss and less liberty to take decisions on your own. You can't approach management if any escalation required. I lost the job due to COVID pandemic. And for your growth only two ways...Pampering your BOSS, having Western passport.

Pros

getting international projects exposure

Cons

long hours, No OT paid, More work & less staff

Check before you try...

Hearing the name of an organization i have did tried to work there and got selected. However, Work culture is not really meant for a career growth. Follow the Instruction - One Way at most of the Time. Suddenly, management decided to close the department due to COVID - 19 and came to us as a surprise. Couldn't understand the reason for closing our department where we did support the entire division and not a particular area / project. Anyways life is not always the same - Good learning.

Cons

Salary slabs not fixed, Salary decided by Department and not HR

Good

Enjoyed my employment days, very friendly environment. Salaries receiving on time. Easy to work in good placed to work, located in bery near to home

compensation

In my job I had a sense of responsibility and receives trusts from my superiors. Although I have experience for the job there are somethings added to my knowledge because in my previous works only envolved i civil works and in Saipem mechanical/piping was added to my experience. The management was very supportive to every employees' needs. The workplace has no difference with my previous jobs. The hardest part of the job is when bad weather such as sand storms comes. I enjoyed my job because of good compensation and accommodation and I got more good friends.

Fun Work Place

Overall is Good, Salary paid on time, managers were good, joint venture experience gained. I have experience worked with Saipem were excellent and learning.

Confurtable

it was a good experience in oil & gas drilling rig. and working atmosphere is also good.. better salary, better management, good experience in site survey and travelling to onshore drilling rigs.

Metodos de fabrico e execução modernos

Uma das melhores empresa a nível global e na primeira linha na execução de projectos seja no petróleo ou no gaz em terra ou no mar..

Pros

Seguro e medico e pensao de reforma

Cons

Tempo de rotação devia ser mais curto

well organized company

A prestige Italian based company that provides an excellent carrier, benefits, free medical, free food and accommodation with a well-managed institution

Pros

free meals

Cons

limit less over time with fee

Productivity

Nice company I had a wonderful experience over two to three years . . .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAIPEM?

I am working in as stable and healthy company.

My time with Saipem S.p.A begin in January 15,2007 starting Sunday to Thursday with 9 hours duty per day This was my first work experience in an Oil and Gas company. The new job is quite challenging compare to my previous work from Came well Marketing as trading company. Unlike in Saipem S.p.A. I gained a lot being an accounts payable clerk and there is something yet to be learned based on you will face in different transaction , process when it comes to invoice for payment to vendor. Duties and responsibilities to release payment is sensitive as you will comply with the terms and conditions of the agreed contract for accounting and audit purposes. Apart from it I have to received invoices from 1 to 50 invoices an maximum of 150 pcs from various suppliers and enters the same in my vendor query log detailing the date of inv. received. term and conditions along with contract reference numbers. I have to process invoices base on the contract agreement with complete documentation before releasing payment on or before due date complying with the window payments schedule of the company. Saipem S.p.A management is well organized and systematic. When it comes to employees’ salaries and benefits . strictly U.A.E labor is responded and complied like 6 months rotational leave, insurances. holidays , paid leave and air ticket for dependents and employees and etc. My colleague are very supportive and with atmosphere of cooperation and respect to each other. Even though , sometimes struggles or pressure cross our way especially when invoice for payment is -

stick to thier international standard

reporting to site manager, checking of invoices and releasing payment upon approval from management. A pleasant workplace for multi-cultural company. Having notice by the top management on your good performance on work by giving increment or bonus.

Pros

Free accomodation, food transpo and flight travel expenses. paid overtime

Cons

not having a seminar to upgrade the skills of staff

Company Policy were strictly followed

Employees are fun and and company give us neat and workable place/Office. Company Management give us yearly bonuses and Salary increase based on the work performance.

Pros

Free coffee, tea

Cons

Some politics

good environment

i could recommend for newly graduates. Being in an Oil and Gas Industry will benefits more of those looking for career here in Middle East.

Good salary

Great company to start your career. Excellent salary package and other benefits. For non Italians the career growth is at snails phase.

Pros

excellent salary and benifits

Cons

slow career growth

Good Experience

Working with saipem was wonderful as it allowed me to work and attain knowledge and experience in different divisions of finance and accounting.

Pros

Good Salary package

Cons

Pressure and timing

Educative job

-12 Working hours, -I got on job trainning in health and safety aspects -Co- workers were the best to work with -At the job, every day i learned a new thing.

Pros

Free Lunch and breakfast, Free transportation plus accomodation

Cons

12 working hours

Company that provides full learning opportunities for enhancing technical knowledge. An open cultural company and provides an accommodating assistance in terms of salary and leave rotation.

Pros

Rotational Leave

Cons

Benifits

With available recreation facilities for employees

Overall it was a fruitful experience working with Saipem from the management to my co-workers. It was fun because I love my work and have learned to get along with the different people around me.The hardest part of my job is during installation of the units. The most enjoyable part of my job is PAY DAY!

Pros

Free food and accomodation with transportation

Cons

8 hours work plus overtime

good

working with saipem was a good experience.. good working atmosphere.. good atmosphere for personnel improvement it was a reputed company

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

gas plant

Productive work balance and improved knowledge based work environment

Long hours and rotation on site work places like Iraq is not only discouraging but also killing and dehumanising. The work rotation of 60/20 as work time on sites like Iraq is not acceptable.

Pros

Free accommodation and 2 all paid trips to home country in a year

Cons

long hours and too long rotation period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM