SAIPEM

SAIPEM Management reviews

Clear

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,375 reviews

secured workplace and nice accomodation

as safety supervisor my day starts at reviewing previous day activities and continued monitoring of on going works, Saipem offers exciting oppurtunities to learn new things and to enhance current capabilities. Management is always on top of every situation for the successof the project.

Pros

good foods and treats

Yes boss culture, passport weights

I joined this company from a well-established position in the past company thinking that will have better exposure and a good learning curve as well. But once joined I regretted in the first week itself by observing some Hippocratic nature by the employees. They treat employees in prohibition as like freshers. too much bossism & yes boss culture. always you need to praise your boss and less liberty to take decisions on your own. You can't approach management if any escalation required. I lost the job due to COVID pandemic. And for your growth only two ways...Pampering your BOSS, having Western passport.

Pros

getting international projects exposure

Cons

long hours, No OT paid, More work & less staff

Check before you try...

Hearing the name of an organization i have did tried to work there and got selected. However, Work culture is not really meant for a career growth. Follow the Instruction - One Way at most of the Time. Suddenly, management decided to close the department due to COVID - 19 and came to us as a surprise. Couldn't understand the reason for closing our department where we did support the entire division and not a particular area / project. Anyways life is not always the same - Good learning.

Cons

Salary slabs not fixed, Salary decided by Department and not HR

compensation

In my job I had a sense of responsibility and receives trusts from my superiors. Although I have experience for the job there are somethings added to my knowledge because in my previous works only envolved i civil works and in Saipem mechanical/piping was added to my experience. The management was very supportive to every employees' needs. The workplace has no difference with my previous jobs. The hardest part of the job is when bad weather such as sand storms comes. I enjoyed my job because of good compensation and accommodation and I got more good friends.

Full of high professional in different field of expertise.

Team work and cool working atmosphere. More challenges while learning at the same time. Full of high professional in different field of expertise. Good Management strategy.

Pros

Good environment to work with nice people around.

Cons

No long hours except I have some work to finish up before going home. If it is not urgent, I can always finish it the following day.

Confurtable

it was a good experience in oil & gas drilling rig. and working atmosphere is also good.. better salary, better management, good experience in site survey and travelling to onshore drilling rigs.

Oil rig , drilling operation

Saipem Saudi Arabia is great working place and you work with more than 50 nationality. I learned too many things from saipem, how to supervise the workplace and control the hazards. Management is helpful with the employee and understanding when someone have some family issue. The hardest part of the job is to maintain all the documents that is required from client. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my department, so respectful people and fun to work with.

It is all about work and not about employees.

My previous company is great in terms of being a company rated internationally. However as part of a branch I observed that the management should work on whom they are putting to take care of a small number of people. It is not about there is someone handling but of course the efficiency of those who handles. Employees are left behind in terms of enhancement where training is essential. In order for an employee to grow, company should be open to extend their knowledge and skills by providing them proper amount of training.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Good

Equality to all employees is being implemented without looking for any race, age or tribal. Good service to all employees and package of work is fair.

Cons

Gained a valuable offshore expierence being with Saipem

A typical day a work start to increase the current job progress and to resolve queries. Gained valuable experience during project execution and the quires faced. Thanks to the management who supported by providing the resources to achieve the project milestone. Though our resources are from various culture we always use to provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we use to receive the appreciation from our end users.

I am working in as stable and healthy company.

My time with Saipem S.p.A begin in January 15,2007 starting Sunday to Thursday with 9 hours duty per day This was my first work experience in an Oil and Gas company. The new job is quite challenging compare to my previous work from Came well Marketing as trading company. Unlike in Saipem S.p.A. I gained a lot being an accounts payable clerk and there is something yet to be learned based on you will face in different transaction , process when it comes to invoice for payment to vendor. Duties and responsibilities to release payment is sensitive as you will comply with the terms and conditions of the agreed contract for accounting and audit purposes. Apart from it I have to received invoices from 1 to 50 invoices an maximum of 150 pcs from various suppliers and enters the same in my vendor query log detailing the date of inv. received. term and conditions along with contract reference numbers. I have to process invoices base on the contract agreement with complete documentation before releasing payment on or before due date complying with the window payments schedule of the company. Saipem S.p.A management is well organized and systematic. When it comes to employees’ salaries and benefits . strictly U.A.E labor is responded and complied like 6 months rotational leave, insurances. holidays , paid leave and air ticket for dependents and employees and etc. My colleague are very supportive and with atmosphere of cooperation and respect to each other. Even though , sometimes struggles or pressure cross our way especially when invoice for payment is -

Tutela del lavoratore a 360°

Ottima gestione e tutela del personale sotto ogni aspetto. Massimo rispetto della sicurezza in cantiere

stick to thier international standard

reporting to site manager, checking of invoices and releasing payment upon approval from management. A pleasant workplace for multi-cultural company. Having notice by the top management on your good performance on work by giving increment or bonus.

Pros

Free accomodation, food transpo and flight travel expenses. paid overtime

Cons

not having a seminar to upgrade the skills of staff

Ottima esperienza professionale

Società molto seria, richiede massima dedizione al lavoro e sacrificio, ma permette di acquisire ottime skils professionali e crescita nell'azienda

Pros

Lavoro appassionante

Cons

Stress elevato

Productive, gym, good food

Excellent team work, professional and experienced innovating people, good management, good life and work conditions. Despite work pressure the quality of people made things advance and achieve targets.

SAIPEM is a good and well - known company having a standard management and good workers

As a Vessel Electrician /HVAC Mechanic we have a daily routine inspection to all electrical and HVAC units, and after routine we will proceed to the work planned schedule regarding Electrical /HVAC units. I learned more, most especially in safety matters because safety is very strict and it is implemented. I can say that management is good because they care about us and they provide what we need for the job. I have a multi national co workers and they cooperative to do the assigned job to us. The hardest part of the job maybe when we have work that need to finish and we are working while there is a sand storm. The enjoyable part of the job I think during the accomplishment of work before the target date.

Productive place

I have been working with Saipem for over 7years now and I have gained vast knowledge in document management, thanks to the people I have worked with for allowing me to grow over the years.

- 9 Hours working day - Learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I also learned a great deal about handling pressure job. - Management are ok - Co-workers are ok friendly - Hardest part of the job, when our boss is shouting - The most enjoyable part in the job when you complete your work in stipulated time and when your boss know how to appreciate it and saying the compliment.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

9 Hours working

Company Policy were strictly followed

Employees are fun and and company give us neat and workable place/Office. Company Management give us yearly bonuses and Salary increase based on the work performance.

Pros

Free coffee, tea

Cons

Some politics

A safe Company but a lot to gain in productivity

Company is providing a good level of assistance to workers and an high level of safety while working. Efficiency and productivity is rather low and could be improved a lot. Management should be renewed and more results oriented; merit and achievements should be evaluated much more, while now personal contacts are more important to improve and make step further in your career. Average level of competence is acceptable, but should be improved by incentive plans and resource selection/sourcing. In one sentence: company should be broadly restructured and management renewed, maintaining company know how.

All Good

I like working in oil Field and i work with all company is very good and good management here UAE and all Crew and Rig also good and good team work all of them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?