SAIPEM

SAIPEM Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,375 reviews

secured workplace and nice accomodation

as safety supervisor my day starts at reviewing previous day activities and continued monitoring of on going works, Saipem offers exciting oppurtunities to learn new things and to enhance current capabilities. Management is always on top of every situation for the successof the project.

Pros

good foods and treats

Yes boss culture, passport weights

I joined this company from a well-established position in the past company thinking that will have better exposure and a good learning curve as well. But once joined I regretted in the first week itself by observing some Hippocratic nature by the employees. They treat employees in prohibition as like freshers. too much bossism & yes boss culture. always you need to praise your boss and less liberty to take decisions on your own. You can't approach management if any escalation required. I lost the job due to COVID pandemic. And for your growth only two ways...Pampering your BOSS, having Western passport.

Pros

getting international projects exposure

Cons

long hours, No OT paid, More work & less staff

Check before you try...

Hearing the name of an organization i have did tried to work there and got selected. However, Work culture is not really meant for a career growth. Follow the Instruction - One Way at most of the Time. Suddenly, management decided to close the department due to COVID - 19 and came to us as a surprise. Couldn't understand the reason for closing our department where we did support the entire division and not a particular area / project. Anyways life is not always the same - Good learning.

Cons

Salary slabs not fixed, Salary decided by Department and not HR

A learnin enviroment

As long as your in the Saipem environment it creates room for you to learn and be a part of the big picture. innovations in engineering creates room for evolving gain of knowledge

Fun Work Place

Overall is Good, Salary paid on time, managers were good, joint venture experience gained. I have experience worked with Saipem were excellent and learning.

Productive site workplace with sports activities

Overall, Saipem is the best company that i have ever work at and encounter. working with the Engineers from Milan are great and understanding, My immediate Supervisor who motives me to be competitive regarding work production. it was an amazing experience.

Good

Equality to all employees is being implemented without looking for any race, age or tribal. Good service to all employees and package of work is fair.

saipem

saipem is a very good company for work and a good company to learn the all the offshore operations. in my case I was in commissioning team, therefore, I used get touch with all the disciplines.

a worldwide journey

Amazing Company that gaves a lot of opportunity and allows to make a lot of experience on the other hand you have to be ready to be often relocated worldwide. Unfortunately it miss of social event to create a company culture and team up the people

Pros

Housing allowance

Cons

long work day with frequent long businesses Trip

Productivity

Nice company I had a wonderful experience over two to three years . . .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAIPEM?

i am a offshore storekeeper

Saipem is a multinational company,Good working atmosphere also company providing good hospitality and working culture. Worked 6 offshore construction projects

Tutela del lavoratore a 360°

Ottima gestione e tutela del personale sotto ogni aspetto. Massimo rispetto della sicurezza in cantiere

Productive place

I have been working with Saipem for over 7years now and I have gained vast knowledge in document management, thanks to the people I have worked with for allowing me to grow over the years.

A safe Company but a lot to gain in productivity

Company is providing a good level of assistance to workers and an high level of safety while working. Efficiency and productivity is rather low and could be improved a lot. Management should be renewed and more results oriented; merit and achievements should be evaluated much more, while now personal contacts are more important to improve and make step further in your career. Average level of competence is acceptable, but should be improved by incentive plans and resource selection/sourcing. In one sentence: company should be broadly restructured and management renewed, maintaining company know how.

good environment

i could recommend for newly graduates. Being in an Oil and Gas Industry will benefits more of those looking for career here in Middle East.

Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, doing some of administrative duties.

I am capable in doing HR works with minimum supervision, Have a good standard of general education. Committed to my job, Doing repetitive or monotonous work is not a problem, willing to do new tasks and to grow with the company.

Pros

Many opportunities to advance with companies.

Cons

Job may be stressful and repetitive in nature, No growth if not given a chance to do some administrative works.

Good salary

Great company to start your career. Excellent salary package and other benefits. For non Italians the career growth is at snails phase.

Pros

excellent salary and benifits

Cons

slow career growth

Good Experience

Working with saipem was wonderful as it allowed me to work and attain knowledge and experience in different divisions of finance and accounting.

Pros

Good Salary package

Cons

Pressure and timing

Uma escola internacional.

Uma boa escola para aprendizagem e aperfeiçoamento dos nossos conhecimentos. Uma partilha de muitas culturas e línguas e costumes e formas de trabalhar diferentes.

Gained utmost satisfaction in the work

As a review the employer is good and having a lively atmosphere in the work site as well at the stay place, Management is too good and are much concerned about the staff satisfaction and caring.

Pros

nil

Cons

lomg

Pre-commissioning-, Commissioning and Startup Supervisor

It was a great experince to have wworked with this company. The work environment of the company provodes full suuport to their employees with profesional font. It has high level of core valuesand offred good opportunity to show my talent.

Pros

Provided full accomodation

Cons

Distance to city was to far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?