SAIPEM

SAIPEM Culture reviews

Clear

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,375 reviews

Productive site workplace with sports activities

Overall, Saipem is the best company that i have ever work at and encounter. working with the Engineers from Milan are great and understanding, My immediate Supervisor who motives me to be competitive regarding work production. it was an amazing experience.

Yes boss culture, passport weights

I joined this company from a well-established position in the past company thinking that will have better exposure and a good learning curve as well. But once joined I regretted in the first week itself by observing some Hippocratic nature by the employees. They treat employees in prohibition as like freshers. too much bossism & yes boss culture. always you need to praise your boss and less liberty to take decisions on your own. You can't approach management if any escalation required. I lost the job due to COVID pandemic. And for your growth only two ways...Pampering your BOSS, having Western passport.

Pros

getting international projects exposure

Cons

long hours, No OT paid, More work & less staff

Check before you try...

Hearing the name of an organization i have did tried to work there and got selected. However, Work culture is not really meant for a career growth. Follow the Instruction - One Way at most of the Time. Suddenly, management decided to close the department due to COVID - 19 and came to us as a surprise. Couldn't understand the reason for closing our department where we did support the entire division and not a particular area / project. Anyways life is not always the same - Good learning.

Cons

Salary slabs not fixed, Salary decided by Department and not HR

Oil rig , drilling operation

Saipem Saudi Arabia is great working place and you work with more than 50 nationality. I learned too many things from saipem, how to supervise the workplace and control the hazards. Management is helpful with the employee and understanding when someone have some family issue. The hardest part of the job is to maintain all the documents that is required from client. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my department, so respectful people and fun to work with.

Productive and good workplcae

A very good workplace, I have learned to communicate well due to the variation of culture. I have learned to execute my job well independently. The workplace is friendly environment.

a worldwide journey

Amazing Company that gaves a lot of opportunity and allows to make a lot of experience on the other hand you have to be ready to be often relocated worldwide. Unfortunately it miss of social event to create a company culture and team up the people

Pros

Housing allowance

Cons

long work day with frequent long businesses Trip

Gained a valuable offshore expierence being with Saipem

A typical day a work start to increase the current job progress and to resolve queries. Gained valuable experience during project execution and the quires faced. Thanks to the management who supported by providing the resources to achieve the project milestone. Though our resources are from various culture we always use to provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we use to receive the appreciation from our end users.

Interesting & challenging

Being a part of this company i have learned a lot not only the appraisal i got but the people around are very helpful, cooperative as well theyare friendly

i am a offshore storekeeper

Saipem is a multinational company,Good working atmosphere also company providing good hospitality and working culture. Worked 6 offshore construction projects

Tutela del lavoratore a 360°

Ottima gestione e tutela del personale sotto ogni aspetto. Massimo rispetto della sicurezza in cantiere

Ottima esperienza professionale

Società molto seria, richiede massima dedizione al lavoro e sacrificio, ma permette di acquisire ottime skils professionali e crescita nell'azienda

Pros

Lavoro appassionante

Cons

Stress elevato

Productive, gym, good food

Excellent team work, professional and experienced innovating people, good management, good life and work conditions. Despite work pressure the quality of people made things advance and achieve targets.

Excellent Company

this is an old rigging company, they work on contract bases, They have lots of projects on the rigs. its an MNC and has branches all over the world. Co-workers are very friendly and helpful. Working was fun. Hardest part is meeting target to pay the suppliers.

Friendly environment

1. Daily routine activities of document control 2. Excellent learning opportunity 3. Bosses are kind and approachable 4. Proactive & open-minded 5. The best part of my job is the people

Company Policy were strictly followed

Employees are fun and and company give us neat and workable place/Office. Company Management give us yearly bonuses and Salary increase based on the work performance.

Pros

Free coffee, tea

Cons

Some politics

Very Productive ambience

The largest, most powerful, international and best-balanced turnkey contractor in the oil and gas industry has been rationalized into three global business units: Onshore, Offshore, Drilling, activities in remote areas, deep water, gas, difficult oil, and a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore; with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects Saipem has a strong local presence along with its solid European content in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa and FSU, Central Asia, Middle East, North Africa and South East Asia and employs over 30,000 people comprising more than 100 nationalities.

Pros

Cons

.......

I have been able to build up a strong foundation of project document management.

typical day is more of a busy, energetic, driven, motivated and results oriented attitude! I've learned complexity of documentations in a project based scenario. management and co-workers (mostly Italians) are appreciative, compliments you, polite and easy to work with. i cannot mention any hard part of the job...at the end of the day we always manage to get things done. enjoyable part is working with them...

Pros

bonus/incentives, parties, lunch or dinner when good things happen

Cons

long hours of travel from home office to site office

Uma escola internacional.

Uma boa escola para aprendizagem e aperfeiçoamento dos nossos conhecimentos. Uma partilha de muitas culturas e línguas e costumes e formas de trabalhar diferentes.

Great Corporate!

Saipem is a big school and work place where you gain more knowledge and experience every day. Good, cooperative and firendly colleagues and supportive management.

Good working environment. Good coordination between departments. Hard working people. Amazing ability to handle pressure situations.

With available recreation facilities for employees

Overall it was a fruitful experience working with Saipem from the management to my co-workers. It was fun because I love my work and have learned to get along with the different people around me.The hardest part of my job is during installation of the units. The most enjoyable part of my job is PAY DAY!

Pros

Free food and accomodation with transportation

Cons

8 hours work plus overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM