SAIPEM

SAIPEM Employee Reviews

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,375 reviews

secured workplace and nice accomodation

as safety supervisor my day starts at reviewing previous day activities and continued monitoring of on going works, Saipem offers exciting oppurtunities to learn new things and to enhance current capabilities. Management is always on top of every situation for the successof the project.

Pros

good foods and treats

Yes boss culture, passport weights

I joined this company from a well-established position in the past company thinking that will have better exposure and a good learning curve as well. But once joined I regretted in the first week itself by observing some Hippocratic nature by the employees. They treat employees in prohibition as like freshers. too much bossism & yes boss culture. always you need to praise your boss and less liberty to take decisions on your own. You can't approach management if any escalation required. I lost the job due to COVID pandemic. And for your growth only two ways...Pampering your BOSS, having Western passport.

Pros

getting international projects exposure

Cons

long hours, No OT paid, More work & less staff

Devine

Excellent working environment, involvement of each activity related to job descriptions. Good salary and benefits. Never feel to get relieve from Saipem.

Check before you try...

Hearing the name of an organization i have did tried to work there and got selected. However, Work culture is not really meant for a career growth. Follow the Instruction - One Way at most of the Time. Suddenly, management decided to close the department due to COVID - 19 and came to us as a surprise. Couldn't understand the reason for closing our department where we did support the entire division and not a particular area / project. Anyways life is not always the same - Good learning.

Cons

Salary slabs not fixed, Salary decided by Department and not HR

Good

Enjoyed my employment days, very friendly environment. Salaries receiving on time. Easy to work in good placed to work, located in bery near to home

compensation

In my job I had a sense of responsibility and receives trusts from my superiors. Although I have experience for the job there are somethings added to my knowledge because in my previous works only envolved i civil works and in Saipem mechanical/piping was added to my experience. The management was very supportive to every employees' needs. The workplace has no difference with my previous jobs. The hardest part of the job is when bad weather such as sand storms comes. I enjoyed my job because of good compensation and accommodation and I got more good friends.

A learnin enviroment

As long as your in the Saipem environment it creates room for you to learn and be a part of the big picture. innovations in engineering creates room for evolving gain of knowledge

Fun Work Place

Overall is Good, Salary paid on time, managers were good, joint venture experience gained. I have experience worked with Saipem were excellent and learning.

Full of high professional in different field of expertise.

Team work and cool working atmosphere. More challenges while learning at the same time. Full of high professional in different field of expertise. Good Management strategy.

Pros

Good environment to work with nice people around.

Cons

No long hours except I have some work to finish up before going home. If it is not urgent, I can always finish it the following day.

Productive site workplace with sports activities

Overall, Saipem is the best company that i have ever work at and encounter. working with the Engineers from Milan are great and understanding, My immediate Supervisor who motives me to be competitive regarding work production. it was an amazing experience.

Confurtable

it was a good experience in oil & gas drilling rig. and working atmosphere is also good.. better salary, better management, good experience in site survey and travelling to onshore drilling rigs.

Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ...

Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of humor. ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.

Metodos de fabrico e execução modernos

Uma das melhores empresa a nível global e na primeira linha na execução de projectos seja no petróleo ou no gaz em terra ou no mar..

Pros

Seguro e medico e pensao de reforma

Cons

Tempo de rotação devia ser mais curto

Oil rig , drilling operation

Saipem Saudi Arabia is great working place and you work with more than 50 nationality. I learned too many things from saipem, how to supervise the workplace and control the hazards. Management is helpful with the employee and understanding when someone have some family issue. The hardest part of the job is to maintain all the documents that is required from client. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my department, so respectful people and fun to work with.

It is all about work and not about employees.

My previous company is great in terms of being a company rated internationally. However as part of a branch I observed that the management should work on whom they are putting to take care of a small number of people. It is not about there is someone handling but of course the efficiency of those who handles. Employees are left behind in terms of enhancement where training is essential. In order for an employee to grow, company should be open to extend their knowledge and skills by providing them proper amount of training.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Good

Equality to all employees is being implemented without looking for any race, age or tribal. Good service to all employees and package of work is fair.

Cons

Sa réputation dans son secteur

Ce que j’apprécie beaucoup La diversité des rôles et des responsabilités

saipem

saipem is a very good company for work and a good company to learn the all the offshore operations. in my case I was in commissioning team, therefore, I used get touch with all the disciplines.

Productive and good workplcae

A very good workplace, I have learned to communicate well due to the variation of culture. I have learned to execute my job well independently. The workplace is friendly environment.

Fast phase and stressful all the time

To work in an EPC contractor for offshore projects time is always of the essence. If one is not prepared for such environment better not to try otherwise one will end up having health problems. Good if company provides recreational activities to make life more fun and meaningful. Unfortunate truth most companies does not value life.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long working hours, paid less, people are so aggressive towards everything

well organized company

A prestige Italian based company that provides an excellent carrier, benefits, free medical, free food and accommodation with a well-managed institution

Pros

free meals

Cons

limit less over time with fee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?