RSM

RSM Employee Reviews

good work balance life better than other audit firms

All is good, work life balance, good environment, the interviews were fair, except the salary is low1st one: an exercise to solve on excel (balance sheet, p&l...) and calculate some ratios. 2nd one: hr questions: "how did you find out about the company? why do you want to join our company"...

Productive and collaborative working environment

My own experience as an article clerk was actually great. My colleagues, the management team and even the partners were all extremely supportive and available - They had a genuine interest in our success and personal development - It was articles, so things weren't always smooth sailing and as simple as a 9-5 working day, but they were reasonable - It's what you make and take from it...

Pros

Accessibility to partners (invaluable in the early stages of your career), Collaborative environment with an emphasis on consistent self improvement

Cons

To be expected in articles: Can be long hours, tight deadlines, sometimes high stress

Very demanding

There are very busy moments and other times you will be waiting forvthe work to arrive. Lots of marginal benefits, good pay. There's no space to grow you will be stuck in the position forever.

Pros

Lots of socialization, great pay

Cons

No growth opportunities

Productive and fun

Execellent job polite staff good working hours clean and tidy best one I've worked for buses was rubbish in lockdown but the cleaning staff got there to do there job then leave xx

Environnement de travail agréable

Ayant effectué un stage, les collaborateurs sont prêts à répondre à nos questions sans jugements. Des formations sont présentes.La direction est reconnaissante de notre travail fourni.

Pros

Tickets restaurant

Great coworkers, poor work/life balance

I enjoyed working with my coworkers and meeting new people, but even when it was not busy season I worked long hours (sometimes 50 hour weeks outside of busy season and 60+ hour weeks during busy season sometimes)

Aucun intérêt pour l'employeur

Fuyez ! Les salariés sont exploité, pas de perspectives

Pros

Local

Cons

Gestion

Awful

I had an internship at the west palm beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale location and highly advise others to run. The compensation was the ONLY worth while part of this interaction. There was only one manager out of 6 that I had met that was encouraging and supportive. The others were absent if not completely rude.

Happy Place

I was happy during my time there, great colleague and several bonding activities. Working in this company has a lot of growth opportunities, bad side is the parking is expensive

Guter Arbeitgeber mit viel Potential

guter Arbeitgeber, mit spannenden Aufgaben, sehr guten Entwicklungschancen, gute Home-Office Möglichkeiten

Super culture and purpose

Super supportive culture and flexibility and purpose. People are highly invested in your well being and groups work well together. Majority of the company is virtual.

OK Place

Expected to do about 45 hours out of busy season and 50-60, occasionally more but not often.I was fully remote since March 2020. Pretty flexible with time and time off as long as you're getting what you need done.

Great Place To Work

Loved working at RSM, but I desired to endeavor on the Tech side so I departed with the hopes of gaining experience and appropriate credentials to apply to tech positions.

Mucha carga laboral

Tienes que hacer horas extras y no las pagan. Mucha carga laboral y el sueldo es bajísimo.

Pros

Cursos para capacitarte

Cons

No pagan horas extras, explotación, salario terrible

Molto formativi ma stressante

Stage retribuito a livello competitivo in revisione. Livello formativo molto alto, con esperienze e responsabilità fin da subito elevate. Tuttavia molto stressante con carichi di lavoro considerevoli

Meh, too demanding for the reward

Its an interesting place to work, I wouldn't suggest it if you are anything besides an accountant. Management just cares about productivity, don't be fooled by their impeccable branding

Pros

Free Dinners on occasion

Cons

Long Hours

I've built my career here and feel that I am fortunate to work with some pretty great people." (in 464 reviews)"RSM has a great culture and they really embody their mantra of owning my future." (in 248 reviews)CONS"Still a public accounting firm so long hours and hard deadlines are inevitable" (in 282 reviews)"No work life balance as you can imagine at most public companies"

Good place to start and good environment

Poor salary but you learn a lot and have good environment, they allow you to continue your studies by flexible hours and working from home most of the times

Productive & fun workplace

5 stars , cooperative teams and supportive management !A lot of trainings and rule and system for anything!!! I love RSM and their administration way and the workplace climate that they create

Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table!

I certainly enjoy working with RSM, however, I recommend not coming into the service desk world of their consulting practice. The leadership has drastically changed the processes, expectations, and procedures in a poor fashion.

Pros

Free lunches on Tuesdays, great culture outside the serivce desk, fun people to work with

Cons

NSD Leadership needs retweaking, micromanaging leadership on the NSD

Bonne expérience pour débuter dans l'expertise comptable

Je pense que globalement il s'agit d'une bonne première expérience en cabinet structuré de grande taille. Néanmoins il y a beaucoup de compétition pour les passages de grade et les évolution salaries et d'incompréhension sur les évaluations. Les affinités peuvent l'emporter sur le travail de qualité.

Pros

Gain en connaissance et expérience

Cons

Trop de compétition, peu de compassion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RSM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RSM