RSM

RSM

RSM Employee Review

Good people but nothing for the longterm

I enjoyed working and learning from the firm however I believe it lacks support for staff and the UAE market for the firm has not grown and established yet.

Pros

claims, culture friendly

Cons

be in office and pretend you are working

Same location

good work balance life better than other audit firms

All is good, work life balance, good environment, the interviews were fair, except the salary is low1st one: an exercise to solve on excel (balance sheet, p&l...) and calculate some ratios. 2nd one: hr questions: "how did you find out about the company? why do you want to join our company"...

Worst job experience ever

Top Management is dictatorial. They don't have a proper work and contingency plan. They hire young people who agree to work for a lesser pay. All the policies in place are in their favour like airticket after every 2 years for only home country and is refunded after it is incurred. No bonus, no incentives, no recognition for good job, promotions and increments are given to only bootlickers. No efforts to retain the key employees because they demand salary increase.

Pros

Cons

low salary, exploitation

fun workplace

it was great experience to work in RSM Dubai . the top management actually help me alot to show all my potential .Everyone know the time frame to complete their work.In busy season its very hard to complete the work in given time frame so need to work long hours. most enjoyable part is annual dinners and annual game day .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RSM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

RSM Reviews by Location

• RSM
  • Good people but nothing for the longterm
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?