ROYAL FURNITURE logo

ROYAL FURNITURE Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Routine Work Activities

Routine activities. You learn on Job with the hardest part of the job being self trained on job, less assistance for new staff, job security for years

salary always late

salary always late and its not enough bad HR Management working hard all the day from morning until night the most enjoyable part of the job is my team

very good and very big company.

Royal furniture company is one of the most reputed company in UAE. From royal furniture company i learned so many things mostly the work responsibility and production planing In this company i worked last two years as a Production Supervisor i also learned production implant plan and i got good supportive team also

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Great experience and good knowledge

I have to travel all the retail outlets for inventory with in the time to finish the job and we enjoy the work here and to communicate different peoples and get good experience in furniture industry .

Well supplorted management

Worked in a conducive environment for reputed organization which provides opportunities to learn and enhance work skills that helped me grow. and well supported management, working culture is good.

bad experience

It's an family business very difficult to work as a buyer to many people to answer for one job. No management ethics and respect to senior employees .

Pros

difficult days

Cons

long working time

work

Everday is learning especially if you are in retail the most important part of the job is to make the customer satisfied for the service. In Able to that you need to be very flexible get to know what customer wants & needs make sure at end of the day you give excellent customer service must be given for each in every customer & treated equally.

Good

My experience with Royal Furniture was good. Good working condition, co-operative colleagues. Learned lot of things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROYAL FURNITURE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question