Royal Care Medical Centre

Royal Care Medical Centre Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

I have worked in many departments and many clinics and have experience in hospitals for almost two years

I was in the reception and I registered the patients and then I was promoted to the position of receptionis supervisor in ain khaleej hospital.call center

To much politics ..

People their compete each other instead of helping each other. Salary does not delay but they offer low salary , they will assign you to office work if you dont have patients . Too much work .

Pros

No benefit

Cons

Extra work

Too much work very odd timings

Too much work compared to the amount you will be offered other places are paying quite well.The work timings are not goodHardly any time will be left after you finish work.Good place to work to get experience .

Pros

Free tea.

Cons

Overtime

Good for beginners to create a platform. Salary on time.Friendly team members.Non stressful environment

Good for beginners to create a platform for their carrier. Salary on time.Very Friendly and cooperative team members.Non stressful environment .Work life balance.

Pros

Free tea, coffee, on-time salary

well

I respect my company ,,,i am dedicated to this company where i am working at present ,,,i am looking for new job i need a change from the present atmosphere .

Pros

Nil

Cons

Any hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Care Medical Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Royal Care Medical Centre Reviews by Location