royal ascot hotel

royal ascot hotel Employee Reviews

Good

That was a nice experience and I got knowledge hospitality and I got experience all kind of maintanace like plumping.,electrical, painting, tile fixing

strategic methods improved

Everyday new challenge will comes up, as per the situation you have to be tactical and most important is the strategic method which we develop by those scenarios.

Pros

Medical Insurance, Accomodation, Food

Cons

long Distance Accomodation

Simple place to work with

Regular, preparation of reports and recruitment, employee engagement and so on, learned new payroll system (Paytrax), work place culture is very laid back and there is more of Owners Intereference at the work place, hiring mostly done on reference, good place to learn as a fresher.

Pros

food, transport and accomodation

i enjoyed the team work of my collegues especially in tough work

all I can say is I have lots of learning in royal ascot hotel to think that it was my first job here in u,a,e .and all the knowledge that I have earned from the beginning until the end of my job is really helpful to my future plans to expand my knowledge in field that I will take in the future..

Pros

free foods accomodation.transportation

Cons

less benifits

relax

Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business related information. Outstanding customer service skills and great ability to understand customers'needs

Pros

free room

Cons

heaithcare

Very productive all is goid with this company

This company helps me to become a good person and i learn morevthings.tje people and staff are all good and very passionate on the they will do.kinds and respect to alk the people.

Pros

All is free

Cons

Not applicable all is good

great and fun job

It was hard work and we where always busy. The costomers where nice and always tipped us well. I left the job as i was offered another job with better hours.

Royal Ascot Hotel

Royal Ascot Hotel is located in the heart of Dubai, Bur Dubai It has 181 rooms ( Ascot Hotel 81 rooms) with 12 Multilingual Outlets Night Clubs and restaurant. Hotel features 11 dining options, expansive spa facilities and a rooftop swimming pool with city views. Hotel is a 7-minute drive from the popular Sheikh Zayed Road and a 5-minute drive from Dubai Museum. Dubai Creek is 1.9 km away.

fun place is @our work

working as waiter in ascot hotel in coffee shop & banquets from teams &handling to gust complaint lot of things i have learned from my team.my manager helps us to guide us & correct our mistake

Average

In a typical day i want to make the lunch buffet and all misen place.i learned some japanese hot kitchen foods.Im not happy with the management, because no salary increments,no over time pay, no service charges. so thats why im not happy with this management. My colleagues are giving good support and good co-operation.Thats why i can work smoothly in my worl place. the hardest part of my job is the names of japanese food ingredients names. i mostly enjoyable with making small vegetable and fruitd carving, and also the food plating.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at royal ascot hotel?

working abroad is a greener pasture,learn more as well as to earn more.

>it was fun working abroad,working with different people different nationality,knowing different culture. >The hardest part of my job is sometimes no definite time of work,waking up early in the morning doing morning shift,also in the night as night shift.

Pros

free lunch and free dinner

Cons

no definite time of work

Good place to learn about good communication skills

It was a good experiences to work in royal ascot my team my managers all staff is good in relation with me and I have learned alot from there .

Managing Work Review

• Making duty roaster, getting guest feedback and implementation of cover report book • Maintain guest list with contact numbers. • Upheld constant communication with all parties for prompt resolution of any operational issues, management concerns, and/or emergencies. • Running operation of 130 covers with a Bar in a busy Outlet • Maintained direct involvement with all alcohol and beverage distributors on upcoming marketing promotions and new products, as well as on all weekly and monthly inventory control. • Doing events.

productive

This is the place where my place of work begins.i worked long hours for my future.

Pros

free launches

Cons

long hour

hardwork

royal ascot is 4 star hotel our outlet is placed in the roof climate is nice to work in night

fun workplace and productive

I'm doing customer service. I'm dealing with different kind of people from different walk of life and it was a good experience that i posses that i could easily communicate people and doing something beyond their expectation.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at royal ascot hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

royal ascot hotel Reviews by Location