Renovo

Renovo Employee Reviews

Excellent company

Loved working for Renovo. Learnt a lot and appreciated the time they took to show me what other companies never did. They reward loyalty and hard work and are very honest. If you want a company to grow and learn then this company is perfect!

Was ok

Renovo was ok to work for, just management had an issue with you if you couldn’t cover shifts, not very accommodating when it come to people with kids.

Pros

Good pay

Overall a great company

Transparency and added value to customer. Go the extra mile to ensure compliance and readiness. Many of the team have along time in this field. In all a great company to work for.

Equipe integrada

Rotina de trabalho tranquila, excelente entrosamento de equipe.

Amazing!

I had no job experience, but charles gave me a chance because I had many volunteering and babysitting jobs with customer service. Worked around my schedule!

needs more organization

needs more organization, they play favorites, they will back an employee when customers are difficult.................................................

Had a blast working there but not enough hours for me.

Great managers, very trust-worthy and understanding but it's a local restaurant that's not widely known so don't expect a raise or overtime. I had fun working there, great atmosphere, and customers. If they'd ask me to help them out again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Pros

Unlimited smoothies and juices, great managers, and fun atmosphere

Cons

limited hours

muito boa empresa

a empresa e boa eu sai poque eu mudei de emdereço mais e uma empresa boa

Pros

nois tinha que levar marmita

Cons

muito boa a empresa

Great place

Generously provided with an intense mentorship program where I gained valuable experience and skills. Motivated and eager, I know I am headed in the right direction.

Pros

experience

Cons

no pay

Ambiente familiar

Dado que es el negocio de mi padre siempre estuvo ese cable de comunicación más estrecho.

Cons

Horas extras sin pago

Wonderful small business

The owners are really understanding and make you feel at home. They'll really flexible with hours and work with your schedule. Easy to get the hang of. Learned about all aspects of a small business. It gets really busy at lunch time which can sometimes be stressful but usually it's manageable. You'll never have to work a Friday night or weekend unless you ask. Not open on Sundays which is nice. Customers are really kind but don't count on a lot of tip money when you get your check unless you're working a lot of hours. Honestly, the best place I've worked. I regret ever leaving.

Pros

Free smoothies, great coworkers, easy, great for morning people, flexible, never had to work a weekend

Cons

On your feet for hours

Expérience enrichissante

Cette expérience fut très enrichissante ant au niveau humain que professionnelle (première expérience sur le terrain), les membres de l'association sympathiques, et l'équipe technique avec laquelle j'ai travaillé très agréable. La mission fut de courte durée cependant.

Good small company

The people and co workers make this company daily. You get to learn a lot from senior and experienced techs and engineers.

Started out OK

Work was pretty typical for a biomed (PM's, repairs, etc...). I was trained and certified on several devices that were new to me and learned some extra things on how to supervise people when asked to start a PM team of four people. Management was the problem with the company. Inexperienced managers that didn't yet have the experience in the field to be able to understand the job that they were asked and the managers didn't have the trust of the subordinates. The hardest part of the job were promises made and not kept and the inexperienced management giving direction. I do have to say that the best part of my job were the people that I served. I really enjoyed getting to know them and gaining their trust.

Pros

schedule flexibility

Cons

promises not kept and inexperienced management

Fun and exciting place to work

Working for Renovo was a great experience. Don Carson is a great boss who values unique and out of the box solutions to our every day challenges in biomedical engineering. I would recommend working for Renovo anytime.

Pros

Easy going enviroment

Cons

Not a lot of politics

Uma empresa ótima no qual me ajudou

So tenho a agradecer pela oportunidade,Renovo e uma escola particular no qual tinha vários professores com muita competência.

Pros

Os lanches era apenas para os alunos, no qual os pais seguiam um cardapio

Cons

nao tem vale refeição por ser escola particular

Renovo Solutions

Good company, small family feel. Good environment good people.

Pros

End of year bonus

Cons

none really

poor

This company is the pits its a terrible place to work and the drivers here and all complainers bags

Fun workplace

I worked at this organic juice/smoothie bar as a cashier and was responsible for making the drinks, handling payments and interacting with customers. It was a great environment to work in - the management are very easygoing and always eager to listen to your suggestions and talk to you about anything. I learned a lot about dealing with all kinds of people and working very quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Flexible hours, great co-workers, never boring

Cons

Uniforms

allowed me to be an independant operator, i enjoyed the hunt of locating the debtor and the collateral

repossessing cars was a fun and challenging job which allowed me to utilize my skip tracing, customer relations and conflict resolution skills in a fast paced, demanding industry. I enjoyed the freedom of making my own schedule and being rewarded for my efforts with adequate compensation. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the transport companies with poor time management skills, the most enjoyable part was recovering the collateral from the customer who was trying to scam the lender

Pros

flexible schedule, independant, decent compensation

Cons

poor supportive structure, inconsistency of work orders

não vejo problemas só no final de ano que o pessoal dá uma segurada nos serviços e não liberam as ordens dos mesmo! fora isso tudo bem

é como disse a empresa trabalha pra terceiros e os mesmo não liberam as ordens de serviços para que nós possamos trabalhar geralmente isso acontece no final de ano mesmo

Pros

não

Cons

nao

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renovo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Renovo