REEF

REEF Employee Reviews

Great place to work and best employee benefits in the city.I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission every one as well as its Work-Life Balance, challenges,Helping Others.

A mess

So unorganized. These constantly change without warning… you’re expected to just figure it out on your own. Your job is not secure. You can come in today and lose it.

Cons

No breaks when working by yourself

Great pay. Terrible management. higher ups only care about higher ups while bottom is cast aside

You are not given contact info of employees outside of your vessel, area managers and captains hardly respond but will almost harass you if they need something of you. So it is troubling trying to call off or get in touch in these times yet you are expected to still show up or find your own coverage.

Pros

free food, good pay, easy labor

Cons

short breaks, environment of trucks, poor organization

Good vibe, but long hours and no clear direction.

Good, they provide free snacks. Exciting work and there are good people in the middle management level. High turnover throughout the company, too many hires based on prior relationships (friends and family). Can't trust leadership as they don't have their employees in their best interest, you are just a tool to make them equity.

Pros

Always something to work on

Cons

No work-life balance, senior leadership can not set the strategy and will mislead others, a lot of potential, but poor leadership

Love my job and great coworkers!

I like this job and the pay. There is some issues with management here and there other than that it’s a good company. Not very communicative I’ll be honest but there’s a lot of opportunities to work overtime.

Pros

Great pay, easy job, overtime, and good environment.

Cons

Communication, schedule

overall great employment

I feel this company is going places and I want to be on the ground floor. I would recommend this company hands down. excited about the future with this company.

Pros

management fair, pay good

Cons

equipment not deliver on time....minor

They work you like a slave once you tell them your available for overtime. The money is good but not worth the stress after awhile.

The jobs itself is easy and understandable but the fact that HR takes forever to get a background check so new hires can start working is a joke. They slave you if you tell them you want overtime, they take advantage of great employees and run them dry. Sure the pay is great but not worth it after a while. They make you close just to be back in less than 8 hours to open.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short staff, over working workers

Overall unhealthy environment

Very Militant, Company.They Don’t Appreciate hard work. At times I felt as if I was an indentured servant un appreciated for my hard work and effort, poor management skills with no empathy on Solid good honest Work.

Bar manager

$20 cash in hand no benefits very little lighting to work in. Floor unsafe in bar, walk carefully Dirty environment to work in No security for assistance Bar tending stock fill cashier till take we

Pros

Meet people

Cons

No prospects

School cleaning

Good company to work for very professional, willing to help and friendly team offers training and pay isn't bad. Worked for them about 6 months all it good.

Great and well established retail leader in the fashion/beach lifestyle space.

Thriving and successful business with strong organizational structure while creating a fun culture for all employees. We have a great work ethos in being environmentally conscious despite being a very large global corporate company. The most challenging part of the job is traveling and being away from my family weeks at a time. Management, sales, marketing are the hats I wear day-in and day-out and love the relationships built over the years.

Pros

Great culture and leadership.

Cons

Weeks away from family.

buonissima

ottimi datori di lavoro.. come una famiglia. salario ottimo

was a fun place to work

made sure the warehouse was organized and clean, the offices were clean and operations ran smoothly, made sure the owners collection was up to date and accessible. processed daily incoming and outgoing shipments. trained and made sure staff had a complete understanding of daily needs.

fun workplace, good location

day out at work was always fun, learning how to dive, fill tanks and customer service was all exciting. management was top level and had a good workplace. It was difficult to manage many people but was made easier when I learnt good management skills. The overall location of the job was extremely enjoyable.

Pros

Enjoyable environment and good workplace culture

Cons

bad pay

fast paces

Working with Reef is an fast paces job. You have to pack all shoes in boxes. There are certain among of shoes you have to put in box. There are different kind of shoes.

Reef is a company based in Surf Culture and with Brazilian roots

While Reef is ultimately a sophisticated corporation, it has it's roots in Brazillian surf culture. Reef sponsored world class athletes and made very high quality footwear and fashion. Employees were dedicated to contributing to the vision of this brand. Reef was a fun group of highly skilled departments working together to create quality products.

Pros

All the Fortune 2000 company benefits you'd expect

Cons

More corporate focus than work/life balance during the years I was there

Such a cool place

The owners are awesome and try to give back to the community. They also keep it real Reef is an old school restaurant with proper service and even better food.

Pros

So professional

fun and friendly environment. Plenty of opportunity to move up if one shows work ethic and drive. Opportunity to move from one department to another, learn to drive forklifts, and learn the entire store if wanted. Those wanting to move up need to learn the entire store and all equipment as well as show initiative in their own department.

Pros

Fun and never the same

Cons

not the greatest starting pay/schedule

Τελειο περιβαλλον εργασιας, χωρις αγχος

Πιστεύω πως το περιβαλλον εργασίας και ο εργοδότης δεν θα πρέπει να μεταφέρει άγχος στον εργαζόμενο και άσχημη ψυχολογία για κυλάνε όλα πιο όμορφα με τάξη και καλη συνεργασια καιι φυσικά με ενα καλό συστημα

Pros

Δωρεαν γευματα

Cons

Μινι αδειες, υγειονονικη καλυψη

Divertido y irritante a la vez

un día típico sera llegar al trabajo y ponerme a vender y en mis ratos libres donde no hay gente ponerme a resurtir modelos vendidos, lo que aprendí es a llevarme bien con mis compañeras a pesar de las diferentes ideas y opiniones en el trabajo, la parte mas difícil del trabajo fue acomodar una gran bodega con mercancía pero es lo que aprendí y lo que mas me gusto es que todas estábamos para apoyarnos

Pros

teníamos descuentos

Cons

no vendíamos tanto por falta de tallas

Ambiente de trabajo: Comodo.

un dia tipico: Siempre estabamos activos. Es una marca que vende bastante. Nos generaba entusiasmo tener un ritmo activo de trabajo diario.

Cons

ninguna

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REEF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• REEF