REEF Technology

REEF Technology Employee Reviews

Miami Viceish

Expensive, fast cars, pretty people, rich surroundings with 5-star restaurants all around. It’s hard to believe you can make money parking cars without acquiring too much stress.

Not a employee centric company , rather they only support VP 's and managers

There is no communication or direction at this firm. The managers have hired with their school or ex-firms names nothing more than brand and ego fight. It has no company culture whatsoever. Everything is super artificial. Even the head of HR is a joke. What do you expect from a firm that does not care about their employee and doesn't even set up exit interviews to see and address internal problems? Total roller coaster ride with daily stress..!. Better to go to the action parks instead.

Salary is good but not for Mental health

Reef pays good but the work is really stressful and not good for mental health. Management treats their field employees as slaves while the managers doesn't want stress.

No organization

Not a great place to work. Concept is good but the leadership from above is none existing. No help no guidance just a bunch of senior corporate guys yelling and insulting you. Would definitely not work for this company again. Others may have better luck but their is nothing that makes you want to keep building and working for them. Lacking structure and culture.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No life balance, always on call

Good money

Good pay but they need to work on their overall management of the workers. You will feel well taken care of even if it can get hectic but overall can’t complain.

Poor upper level management

Upper management have no clue, people in positions they clearly do not belong in and belittle and degrade their managers in the field. Terrible place to work and work conditions are deplorable at best

Horrible Company

Pay was decent, management are a bunch of baboons who will not respect you. Work day was quick, but overall was greatly diminished by poor leadership. Almost felt day to day on whether or not we would have a job the next day due to permitting issues and health inspectors

Very productive

Team work and fun place to work, training was amazing. Everyone is willing to assist you in areas you find difficult while working. My overall experience so far has been great

Worst place to work!!!

Worked here for about 8 months, been downhill ever since. The managment doesn't care about staff, feel discrimination as i am a single parent and can't do certain hours as a result i only get a 6 hour shift a week.The pay is great but definitely not worth it. The managers are always playing the blame game, never take responsibility for their mistakes, instead finds staff members to blame. The training is basically learn on your own and work on your own the whole day. They do not support or appreciate their staff.

Pros

Free food, pay.

Cons

Hours, management.

Managers will not be flexible with your schedule they will for you into shifts you don't want. Everyone will look at you dirty when you try to get your employ lunch. As well as when you go to take your breaks.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at REEF Technology?

Potential but super unorganized

I really enjoyed the challenges of the job, but the management was ever changing or absent altogether. The unorganized nature is what pushed me out but overall not a terrible place to work. Word to the wise. Don’t be a cook 😉

Pros

Almost every day is different

Cons

Management really couldn’t care less

A bad company to work for

First of all in the interview they asked if there was anything that may prevent me from coming to work and I told them yes because my mother has dementia and sometimes she may get sick and they told me okay.Well like I warned them my mother hot sick and they wrote me up because I called out the three times she was sick.As many of those teenagers call out they they never got wrote up.Then the first misjudgement I ever made they let me go.

Pros

I have none

Cons

I felt uncomfortable, hated, mistreated, etc.

Pay was great. The company not so much.

Was restructured 3 times. Each time I was laid off and had to reapply for my job. The 3rd time I took them up on their offer and found other employment. Best move for my career. If you like wondering if you will have a job on Monday or being rushed around in circles by more than 1 GM, this is the place for you!

75/25 work life balance

Start up with high pay and zero time for yourself. Job security is zero. Long hours, 6 day work week with some time needed on the 7th day. You're only as successful as your boss wants you to be.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Management and job security

Stay away from Reef Kitchens

I strongly urge you to stay far away from this company. They are very poorly managed, have way too many people involved trying to complete simple tasks, which causes everything to be nightmare and overwhelmingly frustrating. It is not doing well at all, and about every 6 months, they will fire hundreds of people without warning and only give you a 2 weeks severance, and then will hire new people. Worst company I have ever worked for in my 22 years in the service industry.

Toxic environment

Probably the worst company I’ve ever worked for. I got hired for a ghost kitchen. I’ve been working in kitchens all my life. And I’ve never seen someone get put in charge of a food truck when they know nothing about the kitchen. Until now. They’ll give that manager spot to anyone. There’s next to no communication from the higher ups. They dont care about their employees at all. You can’t even get paid right some weeks.

fast peached workplace

It's a fast peace workplace with no rest . long hour , hot kitchen , stressful, poor management, night shift , good salary , no tips , working alone ,

Pros

staff meal

Cons

night shift

I like the people there but There's either little to no help from another person when you need it or there's attitudes coming from every which way

When asking a question the manager either does not know the answer or is too busy to give you the answer answer also when it comes to the HR department you can barely get ahold of them when it comes to real serious matters and it seems to me like they throw employees under the bus and leave them to finish for themselves when it comes to drastic situations

It’s Essential

They have favoritism in the company everyone doesn’t get treated fairly and my pay rate got reduced The good that stands out is that it is a ghost kitchen and it’s essential

Lots of potential

Working at REEF pre-COVID and then during the pandemic was like a 180 degree change. While it's always had elements of a hustle culture necessary for startups to survive, it was at least balanced out by the cool new initiatives going on around the company, and a nice event every once in a while. During the pandemic though, management was all over the place, adding undue pressure to projects that were getting scrapped anyway and I remember pulling several 9-10pm+ days at home. I hope it's changed since then, because I believe in their mission.

Lack most basic requirments to provide fulfilling employment opportunity

Pro's-Friendly co-workers, support staff and managers-Job 'could' be very straight forward and low stress if not for the lack of training, lack of support, lack of feedback and disorganized management.-Work Stations are supplied to agentsCon's-On-boarding process was very disorganized-Work stations ARE provided by the company but working apps/tools/logins/network access are not. *Metrics are still expected to be met-Support staff are friendly and knowledgeable but there is usually only 1 or 2 on shift so wait times can be extreme.-Training staff is friendly but the course content is horrible and will not prepare you.-Inexperienced, possibly incompetent managers do little to help you succeed, feed-back is one-sided, Requests for help in solving issues such as non-functional logins, apps required to do your job fall on deaf ears.As of the end of 90 day probationary period, they still had failed to provide working system tools/apps/logins needed to do the job I was hired to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REEF Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• REEF Technology