Reckitt

Reckitt Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

Territory Sales26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,392 reviews

As it was my first job, I felt very energized playing my role.

Reckitt is a great company to work with in Bangladesh, it offers a variety of benefits to its employees. The work culture, people, and management were very good which helped me to build a better version of myself today.

Great place for work

Reckitt benckiser Provides good environment to work as well as new learning and opportunities to grow with in the company balanced personal life , Management is supportive, salary is on time incentive structure is also lucrative.

Demanding and competitive workplace

Overall a good organization for aggressive and ambitious people. Bosses are friendly and the culture of the MNC is really good. hardest part of the job was travel related and the backend IT support functions.

Pros

Huge Incentives

Cons

Job/Work Life balance goes for a toss

competitive

 Conducting research on area wise markets to explore the potential it offers and implementing sales strategy as per the analysis  Closely monitoring the sales performance of the distributors on a weekly/monthly basis  Initiating and implementing “Below the Line” strategies as well trade schemes after liaising with the management, leading to augmented sales

Nice place to work

RB is a good place to work.. As a part of strategic career move i just want to find another Job. There is a value for your ideas in this company which i didn't see in the previous company.

Good place to work if you are a management trainee

Joined as a management sales trainee in their SIP (sales internship programme) , road to be an ASM. It takes 3-5 years to become an ASM wherein you enjoy all the priviledges of the company. The company's products are good and there was never a problem selling them. I personally learnt a lot in the term. The ERP system used was however not so great. Always lagged. The work environment/culture wasn't great as well. It was all about numbers at the end. The HR policies lacked detail and the reporting manager (subjective) wasn't at all supportive. There will be meetings on the public holidays. Sundays are thankfully off, but you might work yourself sometimes to meet clients and ensure sales.

Pros

Quality products

Cons

Work on public holidays

Good & Excellent portfolio to drive sales target

A lot of things which bagged every day at this role. Product basket Fill rate management Management is too motivated. As a team NG team is the best team in country.

Pros

Big & Motivated SKU Basket

Cons

Fill rate of product less

Professional & best working environment

A very well managed Professional company with equal opportunity for all employees. Work culture & Environment is one of the be3st in industry. Market leader in most of the categories

Its Rough Tough and Challenging in RB

If you are ready to push your limits and passionate about sales and distribution RB is the arena for you to keep your adrenalin pumping. It's one of a kind that company that gives you a platform to innovate and articulate ideas.

Pros

Incentive Structure.

excellent work culture in west

full freedom to work learned the bausic of distribution network new product launch management is very good, always take care of employee always belief in work balance life good benefit

Pros

no such

Cons

good expense system, incentive

Good Place of Market Learner

Amazing place if you want to learn Sales and Management. Good environment Healthy sales force target oriented jobs competitive products bright future.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Leg pulling

Best company to work and learn

This is my First Company after my MBA. This is the best company if you are wand to work in hard core sales and if you are interested in FMCG company so you are in right company. The company culture is very good. You learn various management skills from the management like managing distributors, sales team and distribution channel.

Pros

Policies

Cons

Stock availability

Productive and fun work place

Great incentives Lot of work pressure Biased towards Tier 1 college graduates. strict policies some politics not meritocratic for Tier 2 college graduates.

productive

this is very good company for employ they are sportive brand are well known co worker are friendly there is nothing hardest

Pros

free nothing

Cons

healthcare

The Manufacturing leaders within pharmacy

Received great insight into the nature of pharmaceutical sales through an intensive contract. Achieved some fantastic results and learned to manage my time and a territory within a short space of time.

Great Place to work and learn

typical day whem you have to travel every day around 100km. i have learn how a fmcg co work and its a great leason for me. exellent management & Co-workers. harderst part of the job is closing of te month. but you enjoy every day in this company.

Pros

learning, team building, time to time traning

Cons

you will be always far from your home

productive and target oriented

Reckitt is a highly target oriented company. Either you sink or you swim. I learnbed to adapt and evolve to the given conditions keeping my goals in mind and what my company needs. Every day is a competition with all my co workers as participants. The hardest part of the job is to ensure the plans are met with so many unexpected incidents coming up. The most enjoyable part of the job is that one becomes responsible for whatever they do. Be it a wrong step or a good one

Pros

Good incentives and pay

All is good if you are good

Over all companies is good .i think your expectation are high for companies when company not delivered then u dis-heart.i learned A many companies ur success keys is u work hard and honestly .then no body disturb you.you work enjoying then your work is good and perfect.

Wonderful Experience

Allowed us to work hard but more senselessly and systematically. Got great help from colleges to learn and understand the system, management, planning and executing product selling.

Hardcore Sales with Good Incentives

A typical RB sales team is very focus and number driven There is good support from the colleagues in the company What I liked most about the job was the job was constant guidance given by the seniors and help in achieving goals What I found tough about the job was having to deal with the distributors and their issues which were recurring

Pros

Good Incentives

Cons

Too much uncertainty in nature of work

Work with a bang

Hare day starts with a new challenge and a new motivation and creative work that make me more confident about what i am and who i am.

Pros

you are working with a brand like a champ

Cons

very short time to prepare your self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt