Reckitt

Reckitt Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator22 reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,392 reviews

Fast paced

Fast paced, understaffed at times. Decent pay. It has a company store which is nice, grt cheap prices on all the products that are made here. Overall, not a bad place to work.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short breaks

No matter how hard to work or how good you are, they have their picks and chooses to who gets ahead

My experience wasn't the best but I tried to get ahead by staying and showing that I was worth getting the job. I worked as a temp for 2½ years just to get hired and fired within a month.

Pros

You get paid.

Cons

Management, acknowledgement, and racism.

Not a bad job but management are lax on employee issues and concerns

For a large corporation they were fairly unorganized and reactive rather rhan proactive to fix problems and ussues. Too great a divide in work culture between management and workers and favouritism with certain individuals clearly visible creating poor morale. Unfortunately like most larger companies their primary concern is profits and not the well being of their employees.

Pros

Hours of work were good

Cons

Constantly being taken over by a new 3rd party logistics every 2 to 3 yrs

great place to work

upper mangment could listen more to the employees.its a great place to work for.people can move up in the company and become good leaders.the pay is alright.

no direction of position. productive

i work night shift. sometimes you are put in a production area to have the product ready for the technicians. sometimes they put you to pick and load the product in the 53 footer container. i learned by way of expanding my experience. i can't say anything about the management. i never really get to them very well. i work at night. i don't have a chance to converse to other 'coz at break. you just want to relax and eat your food, then go back to work. you work on grave shift. you have to stay awake and try not to fall asleep when you are picking and loading the product.

Pros

procductive, supervisor doesn't bother you.

Cons

sleepless, cold inside the warehouse.

good place to work

Great people to work with. They train you to succeed and is a decent pace work environment. They are very family oriented and will work with you if things unexpectedly pop up.

bad workplace

ITs a very bad company without any oportunities to grow up. theres to much duties for minimun pay rates. that was one of the worst jobs in my life. i do not recommend to work there.

low pay

the workers were petrified of layoff's an temps. the employees weren't helpful to teach anyone because they thought they were training there replacements

Pros

great product

Cons

pay was low

Great Place to work but had to move on

Great place to really learn how to operate all types of equipment. typical day was fast paced until around 4:00 when the orders were almost complete and ready to ship out.

Pros

free product

Fast paced environment

From the time you get there until the time you leave you are always busy doing something even when the lines may shut down because you are usually running or supplying more than one line at a time.

Fun workplace

This was a temporary job, but I loved it. And I hated to leave, there was no pressure, and the work environment was great. I relocated and thus started working for Elite Staffing

Pros

The atmosphere is relatively stress free.

Cons

Last minute overtime request.

Ok Place to work

Pay was great but a few people where not doing the job they had and still got payed the same as everyone else. Most days we worked 12 hour shifts some days where 14 hour shifts.

Security issues

Hrs stolen from the hard working employees because of a few knuckle heads. people need to be held responsible for all actions instead of penalizing the innocent

Pros

money

Cons

hours

we were like family

Pretty good company to work for salary wise.I think they did not have the best of managers.Most of the managers were foreigners who spoke little English.A manager cannot lead people he cannot understand.

Pros

we got extended breaks

Cons

supervisor breathing down your neck.

good pay

good pay no 401k ,the company is going through the layoff process probably no new jobs very cliquish work culture plenty of overtime many good union benefits

Pros

great insurance

job was rewarding

management was great, hours and pay good. I enjoyed working for this company. My co workers and in worked as a team. Job was a temp to perm position.

enjoy working there. they make dish soap an laundry soap

pay not the best. work not hard. over half the plant is temps. everybody works good with each other. make gel pac for dishwasher,hand soap,laundry soap an wipes

Pros

they supply you with everything for safety very safe place to work

Cons

low pay

Laid Back

Genco has a laid back enviorment. not too much stress. I would deffinetly go back.

Good company

working there it was interesting and enjoyable,having chances of doing short courses

Pros

free tea

nice people and a nice place to work

It was a real nice place to work and if they didnt move i would have retired from therethe people i worked with were like family most people were there for a long time and alot retired from therewe had no bosses we had team leaders and they were employes you worked with every daythehardest part that the company movedthe most enjoyable was seeing all my co workers

Pros

close to home

Productive workdays

We have fun and productive workdays. Our management team were always on top of issues handed to them.

Pros

great co-workers and supervisors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt