Reckitt

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,392 reviews

Nice working enviroment

Nice working hours and coffee. Learned to handle stress and customers complains but nice when customers called back to thank you for helping them with their problem.

This place is so toxic

There is too many problems for me to list out...so I will just say this..if you enjoy working long hours with no time for your family and treated as if you are a number...then this is the place for you. They pay you just enough to make you have to depend on the check you get every week or 2 weeks. They are extremely unprofessional EVERYWHERE there. Every manager that works in the zeeland location are TERRIBLE. They give you 4 weeks of vacation, but its only to compensate you for all the time they take from you working 12-14 hour days. Avoid this place like the plague if you know whats good for you.

Pros

The people I work with are pretty good

Cons

Everything else

highly interacting and competitive

This would have to be he most amazing company I have worked for. They do what they say and look after their employees very well, a great work/life balance, salary, incentives and bonuses..

Pros

lunch with voucher

Cons