Reckitt

Reckitt Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,375 reviews

Fast-paced with no regard to personal space/life

Reckitt is a fast-paced ruthless environment. The job was very routine and lacked any personal input (critical thinking or thinking outside the box). Even if the employees wanted to, they wouldn't have the time for any changes or development. There is no consideration or respect for personal time from leadership. Also the leadership have no concern for your personal life unless it impacts the work. In addition, they have a very traditional outlook providing very little motivation and support to their team. I believe that both leadership and employees require intense training on communication and healthy team dynamics. They have this "work hard play hard" mentality, but they really have pushed it to a point where we can only "play" once a month. I was truly depressed while I worked here.However, the office did have some great people who were really nice. I made some great friends there and leaving was hard only because of this.

Pros

Nice office & Team environment

Cons

long hours, no appreciation

Extremely challenging and no work life balance

The benefits and package is great but there will be too much work pressure. There is no balance and it is extremely challenging. Work culture isn't good.

Pros

Employee benefits, work from home option

Cons

No work life balance, work culture, extreme work pressure, challenging environment

Productive work place

Work hard and get rewarded for the efforts put in place. A great place to learn be an entrepreneur and grow within the organization as long as you are willing to put the effort. A merit rewarding culture were loyalty is key

Multilingual and Versatile employee

My typical day would be manning the phone lines. Minding the reception area. Welcoming guests. Issue gate passes. Make cheques. Inform customers about the their cheques payment. Handle petty cash. Liaise between the truck drivers and the company. Liaise between the travel agents after the management approves leaves of employees and booking of tickets of management. Arrange and schedule meeting rooms for employees. Ordering stationary and printing material for the company. Booking and arranging company and staff parties etc for company get togethers. I have been able learn better time management, prioritise my work. Learnt tolerance and better customer skills and interactive skills. Considering that I have been in Dubai for almost 35+ years in the United Arab Emirates, specifically Dubai being such a diverse city with its a melting pot of all nationalities. Therefore I have had the pleasure of working with about 10 to 15 nationalities, backgrounds and different faiths, which has in turn enriched my cultural mindset in how to respect and be able to work with any person with ease. The hardest part of my job was the fact that most times I was not able to leave my station in order to either take my break or partake in most the internal meetings as we have not had someone who could man the phone line while I was not at the desk. The aspect of what I find most enjoyable about my job is the same as what I would enjoy in my daily life. The ability to find new experiences to learn and expand on, the ability to test myself, to be able to push my boundaries and make everything -

Pros

Office Get together and team building exercises

Cons

Short breaks and long working hours even after office hours

Good Place to work with fun people

Hectic every day life i have learned professional aspects of Supply chain being here. Management changes are frequent. Enjoyable to work with friendly people

Pros

bonus, team lunches

Cons

long hours, favoritism

Strict work enviroment

Long Hours I learned different reporting structures and skills Micro management All worked for the benefit of themselves Being micro managed Conferences and extra courses

Pros

Free coffee, benefits

Cons

We were working from Sundays to Tuesday I got good experience as I had visited All disciplines And I got good relation between pharmacies and doctors for all disciplines Good Management and good training

Pros

good experiance

Cons

small salary

Dynamic professional personality with adroit experience as Regulatory Affairs Manager across the Middle East, fostered by Sales, Marketing & tender bu

Within my current role , I‘ve managed to leverage the Healthcare & Medical device department to lead the growth in RB during the previous three years by; • Changing classifications of some previously registered products to meet RB marketing vision. • Exempt previously registered SKUs from pricing to help meet & exceed targeted NR for RB. • Accelerating the registration of new products under Medical device division across the ME, to help establish our portfolio in Eye Care products. • Augmenting the tender business sales by introducing new products to UAE tender business.

Productive work place

A lot of learning can be done on Job Diverse culture Co workers are very co-operative

IT Infrastructure and service delivery

Currently managing IT Infrastructure & Services delivery for Reckitt Benckiser RUMEA (Russia, Mid-East, Africa & Turkey) to drive operational service excellence. Manage team across different countries meeting IT requirement of growing & continues improvement for business. Support existing IT platform management & contribute towards various competency vertical for introduction of new upcoming IT breath. In addition to this role, lead IT Infrastructure integration with SSL International (Durex, Dr. Scholl etc.) at RUMEA countries. Build central service desk for RUMEA countries under mixed (offshore & onsite) operating model with defined operational SLA. Key Responsibilities  Manage IT Infrastructure (Data Center, Network Infrastructure, BCP & DR)  Lead IT Infrastructure service delivery & process improvement  Drive projects, improvement initiatives and security activities across Russies, Mid-east & africa  Manage security & healthcare compliance of Data Center & related infrastructure  Participate in business lead meets to contribute & scale IT service delivery  Involve in Technology selection, business alignment, testing & rollout  Change management, release management & internal audits  Manage vendors, Budget & ROI calendar  Overall responsible for Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management & Change Mgt.

in a good position

learn many good things. te management is very kind with every one

Aggressive and motivating work environment

Reporting into the SVP Finance- made a huge difference. Colleagues are a fun bunch to be with. Most enjoyable part of the job is all the analysis and the presentations which need to be made.

Challenging, long term orienetd business with clear vision and plan toward the vision

In Reckitt Benckiser you are required to challenge and be ready to be challenged. In such environment you have the ability to pave your way as you desire. Due to this challenging environment there is scope of dynamic improvement.Typical day at work includes short term review of projects, cross functions communications and leading your team towards long term planning in view of RB vision. Problem solving, cost optimization, process reviews and amendment to processes when and where is required. Meeting with the suppliers, co-workers , cross functions to ensure clear understanding of the goals.The hardest part of the job synergizing team work cross function as each department has their own KPI and sometimes it is required to have final alignment from whole business point of view rather than departments KPI.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are part of the leadership team towards success of the business and you gain your co-workers smile for each success story.

Pros

house allowance, family insurance and ticket coverage, transportation allowance and annual bonus

Cons

sometimes working during holidays or at home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt