Reckitt

Reckitt

Reckitt Employee Review

Productive fun

Productive working place, good salary, great workinf team, enjoyed working with the quality team. Flexible working hours, a nice company with alot of growth.

Extremely challenging and no work life balance

The benefits and package is great but there will be too much work pressure. There is no balance and it is extremely challenging. Work culture isn't good.

Pros

Employee benefits, work from home option

Cons

No work life balance, work culture, extreme work pressure, challenging environment

Fast-paced with no regard to personal space/life

Reckitt is a fast-paced ruthless environment. The job was very routine and lacked any personal input (critical thinking or thinking outside the box). Even if the employees wanted to, they wouldn't have the time for any changes or development. There is no consideration or respect for personal time from leadership. Also the leadership have no concern for your personal life unless it impacts the work. In addition, they have a very traditional outlook providing very little motivation and support to their team. I believe that both leadership and employees require intense training on communication and healthy team dynamics. They have this "work hard play hard" mentality, but they really have pushed it to a point where we can only "play" once a month. I was truly depressed while I worked here.However, the office did have some great people who were really nice. I made some great friends there and leaving was hard only because of this.

Pros

Nice office & Team environment

Cons

long hours, no appreciation

Productive work place

Work hard and get rewarded for the efforts put in place. A great place to learn be an entrepreneur and grow within the organization as long as you are willing to put the effort. A merit rewarding culture were loyalty is key

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt