Reach British School

Reach British School Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates3 reviews

A lot of work to handle with minimal breaks and no support

The school highly values parents opinions and therefore delegates a lot of tasks for you to do within your role that are given by other schools. However, completing these within your work hours is not an option due to the lack of breaks you have. You therefore spend a lot of your own personal time catching up.Senior management and year leaders are not the most supportive and expect high delivery outcomes in terms of planning and strength of lessons. You receive little guidance when joining of what they expect out of you which a number of teachers find a shock once they join the school. The level of planning, resources and last minute tasks is overwhelming.

Over all is very good

I like to meet with my staff early,mid and late week to discuss priorities, check progress and the prepare for the following week. Every new employee goes through new classes during orientation week. Very good management. Workplace very calm and cold. Not much pressure, but finish my work on time. All type of work very hardest, that we can manage it. Management support and our team members.

Great place

Great management and teaching team, supportive colleagues and good workplace culture. Salary and other benefits provided on time. Safe stable work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reach British School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Reach British School Reviews by Location