RAMTeCH Software Solutions

RAMTeCH Software Solutions Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Ramtech is best company best manpower in uae for draughtsman

About my work experience in ramtech software solutions very well.all are good salary time to time .but 2018 to 2019 problem for all draughtsman because no any sites for him

Company is Man Power Supply

Company Good and all the staff is nice and friendly so many phalanges in every different site. Experience in good with it and learn the so many thing .

Electrical draughtsman

Very good company and management, i miss this company and salary increement all are properly they gave me. this company is one of the best company in uae.

Pros

Transport medical, Accomadation

Cons

8 hour

Productive and good company for freshers

It's really good for a fresher to learn the job as a draftsman and the advantage is that we can work with different international projects and can understand middle east standards.

Not a good place to work

Not a good place to work for young peoples. Management is the worst I've seen so far. Time has come to say good bye. i wrote all this because don''t know what else to write

productive work place for freshers

very supportive colleagues and a very good platform for freshers to learn.It gives a very good opportunity for freshers to build their career .

ramtech is a good company but salary should be higher better transportation required and management too.

8 hours work different construction sites that expose you to different challenges salary should be higher most enjoyable part is availability of sites according to your requirement.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

bad management of transportation

My company is a good one but i have to shift this for my better future

Actually first time i am working in Dubai and i am very satisfied with the management co-workers and all.

BIM Engineer, Having 2 years experience in PLumbing, Drainage

BIM Enginner, Having 2+ years of experience in Public Health Engineering.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RAMTeCH Software Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

RAMTeCH Software Solutions Reviews by Location

• RAMTeCH Software Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?