RAK Bank

RAK Bank Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates386 reviews

Good

Late sittings unpaid over time management doesnt care about well being of employee just need to get the work done People are good but alll are exhausted

good place to work

9 years in the bank taught me alot of skills and good things, but management were good with people and bad with other people which is not fair, and most of managers and supervisors going on "first impression remains" which is not true and not good.

Pros

high commission

Cons

long hours by closing dates

Productive Work Place

Work Culture Is very Focused and Driven, Completion Oriented, Great Management and Supportive, Respectable and Fun Place to Work, Great Cultural Mix, Understanding Work Colleague.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and fun loving

I love working at Rak bank where I learned everything and to be productive .I experienced of providing all kinds of services to client in terms of cross selling. There was enough support from our management to bring all kinds of clients and provide them services as per their requirement. the hard part was long hours which is required as it was SME profile. And the most enjoyable part was when clients loans gets approval and account gets opened.

Pros

Free Playing Cricket

Cons

Always learning new sales strategy from the trainings

Very good working environment. They will train you before sending you to meet up clients. They will ask one senior RO to accompany for a certain period for you to be able to know how they do the work at rakbank.

Pros

Acknowledgement of ones achievement by giving incentives

It’s nice place to work

It’s nice company to work similarly the management should take care of employees issues and always try to treat the employees equal manner.management has to give more training programs to the employees so they can improve company standard as well as individual lay also

Fun workplace with learning oportunities and career growth

I start my day with a plan to first prioritize work for which am responsible and complete with ease, and when get stuck i get assistance.Time when i complete my Job on time interact and learn things also help colleagues which help my professional and personnel growth.

Always enjoy your work. Never exaggerate. Always have a team work. Support your team and always be happy. Never get angry. Office is your next home...

My working with RAK BANK started from 1995 and whatever I have saved , and my children's education and own house , etc ...All earned from RAKBANK only. So i am happy having worked there. I am greatful to the Almighty and I would like to work...

Productivity

Knowledge of finance, economics & accountancy fields Excellent leadership skills along with the abilities to train & guide staff on financial matters

Business banking rak bank

It's the best job I've ever done in my life. It's a big department with so much things to learn. The products are competitive to sell. All the custumers were high end clients. I could really build a contact basis from here.

Good bank to work

Healthy working environment.coperating manager and senior member of the team good product and easy to approach client as I s a well known brand in the market

Many fun activities

I enjoyed my time with RAK Bank , only draw back was the salary. If given and opportunity will surely join this reputed company again. Good Management, Good Food in the canteen, Transport facility (as I worked in the head office)

It is a good time to share my experience with rakbank.

I have two and half years experience in rak bank as a sales officer. I have great professional experience with this bank and I learned so many things which is useful for my good career growth.

Productive work place

Great team work to achieve the organization goals. Extended working hours without any additional benefits. Good working atmosphere and self motivated team members . .

Good but not the best

Company should be more employee focused and should work on the salary structure. Employee with new ideas and work knowledge should be taken into consideration instead of neglecting the same.

Productive but long working hours

One of the oldest bank with long working hours but productive and I have had a very good experience working in RAKBANK. I recommend people to join for their career.

Have learned a lot, workplace culture was very balanced and had attended few training's. I am looking to explore more options related to my masters degree

Productive and team working

Every day is special if you are working in a corporate and syndication department. Every day has new learning while performing daily tasks. It will be hard to summarize in one instant. Work culture and management are very productive and understandable management.

Best place to work in order to strengthen your abilities

Learnt a lot from working with RAK Bank, feel i have definitely improved a lot in my work and im sure i will do well where ever i go. Only reason to leave RAK Bank now is for better prospects

Pathetic management, zero job security

Working with RAK Bank is an worst experience to me. The organization who have certified to me with the number one employees for 5 years suddenly changes because of an unprofessional feedback from an manager and actioned by the acting HOB who is actually temporary on his seat and the management doesn't wants to involve in the matter. Worst management, stressful environment, zero job security

Fun Place

Good Place to gain new experience I enjoy working here challenging , anyone wil lenjoy and like working with these people staff are awesome, they are my family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RAK Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RAK Bank
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?