Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Work-Life Balance reviews

I feel very lucky that i got an oppurtunity to have an experience in a very multicultural environment . I was a beiginer all credit goes to my perivous property what I am now .
Respected by everybody, Loving each other and working as a team, we are family there.. Having fun most of the time. Loving and taking a good care of our clients. Respects each other and work hard for the best Deliver a good massage to our clients in many ways
It' s a good company, however they need to look more after their employees. The health benefits needs to be improved for the well being of their employees The salary need to improve and be more competitive with the rest of the companies in Dubai
Pros
Good life balance schedules
Cons
low salary
weekend days is very busiest day.all back to back rooms. high occupancy. need to clear all rooms given back to front office.
An organization that molds you to be the best person in your career and with your relationship with co-worker. Comfortable working place can add to your performance and excel in your job.
Pros
Promotions, Trainings
Cons
Not good I dont like.... No respect for women in that company everything there is political view.. I dont like working there any thank you very much...
Im working in this company more than 4 years and its had good repetaion but im seeking to grow and use my experience in another porperty and also enhence my experience
Pros
yes we had some free meals and other benifits
Cons
sure when its required in the rush time
Being an employee of the hospitality,I worked very hard ,pressure scheduled due to lack of staff.And poor management.Regarding to my colleague we work as a team player,we understand each other
Pros
free launches
Cons
Although working at a hotel usually means long hours. I wasn't bothered as I was constantly motivated to learn. Despite, being a trainee was given opportunities to set up buffet stations and plate final dishes.
.Quick learner .team worker. .working under no supervision. .ready to learn new things and meet new colleuges.i .Working in a hospitality is a great chance for me in my life upgrading my skills and getting to learn new things day by day and expecting new challenges to make me improve on the don'ts of the company by learning from my colleuges. I will be ready in all hours duty as per management
Pros
Medication
Cons
good place to work advancement great benefits.i enjoyed working there .recommended it for others too.team players ,global products.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Great place to work with wonderfull team with life balance. We are all working with yes I can attitude and if any dificult situation resolve the issuses as a team.
I really like most of training ex: on job skill, sop, training, inter depart cross training . this is great opportunity as fresh employer
Pros
service charge
Cons
A typical day at work would be to handle guests reservations, handle all questions/comments/concerns guests would have and to ensure all guests needs were taken care of. I learned how to multitask and deal with situations that were both high stress and confrontational. Management was overall good. I was encouraged to allow my personality to show during guest interactions and any questions or concerns I had, they dealt with promptly. I do feel, however, that more attention could have been given to the individual employee to develop their skill set in greater depth. The most difficult part of the job was working every weekend with long hours and little opportunity for work-life balance.
Pros
Great location, fun and faced paced, guest interactions.
Cons
Long hours, nights and weekends, guest interactions.
daily operational work everyday facing new challenges,as a learner, i learnt a lot from my colleague and senior. management is good here and co-workers.
Pros
extra duty meal if you miss.
Cons
I am personable ,responsible ,dependable and extremely organized to my work,and i learned a lot ,the hardest part of my job,if theirs a guest complaint,need to resolves as soon as i can and trouble shooting of the machine it can cause of delay. The most enjoyable is, you have to work from your heart and guest appreciation.
Pros
free launches
Cons
i can work under pressure, long hours
Great place and one of the best places closer to my heart here in Dubai since 2003. Service and Sprite of people are one the best in town, however, for sure product is in urgent need for update.
Being a Receptionist it is fun and challenging. I have learned to be patient. fair and flexible with help of the management and co-workers who are supportive and brings out the best of me. For me, the hardest part of my job is the long hour standing and handling cashiering. Of course, i am enjoying meeting people from different walks of life and dealing with them.
Pros
Free Accomodation. transportation and Food
Cons
Long hours standing
every single day when i start my day ready to take new challenges tasks, goals and working in hospitality industry teaches new every day compliments and complaints from guest handling them.
Cons
being a chef working long hours is something we trained for
Everything must be ready.counting the cash cleaning the bar and behind,pick up the fresh juices and fruits for garnish.i learned a lot working in a bar because its my first job in a hospitality. i learned to interact with guests have a short chat. know all those kinds of beers in different country as well as wine and food as well.everybody is nice .as a first timer i think everything is hard.to be able to served the guest especially when there happy...
Pros
free breakfast, lunch & dinner
Cons
We lead by well developed management called REZIDOR. Which makes me happy and proud of it. the environment in the office is awesome and everyone share ideas and knowledge. I have learned a lot of hospitality as well as marketing as i was having a cross training in sales & marketing department . The hardest part of the job is having long hours every day plus , chasing payments. What makes me happy and enjoy most is my colleagues in the office.
Pros
all meals are included
Cons
12hrs