Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Work-Life Balance reviews

I feel very lucky that i got an oppurtunity to have an experience in a very multicultural environment . I was a beiginer all credit goes to my perivous property what I am now .
The greatest thing which I acknowledged came from the experience which I already had. Working on the same position but in different country where the level and quality of the service is way too higher than you ever imagined, makes you think that you could be ambitious, once you realize that even this unimaginable life you can handle
I have learned many thing in this hotel in a very short time. I was given a very good chance by my superiors to learn more and do more in my position and more advanced positions also however without any career advancement as I am the only agent in the hotel and I report directly to the Reservations Manager or the Cluster director of Revenue. There is no opportunity for Career Advancement in this hotel.
Good work atmosphere with great chances of advancement! Rapidly growing company, with a solid presence in Europe and the Middle East. Strategically located hotels.
A busy hotel with high standard service offered to the guest.Gives employees opportunity for growth by offering cross-training.It has good cooperation withing the departments.
I used to work in Radisson all most 10 years and the time I spend with that master class company was awesome had learned a lot as well as met nearly 100 deferent characters which show me the right way to the success.
Good Property, but for not experience stuff. Stuff with biggest experience will not be here. So slowly opening, so slowly management Here don't give extra payment for extra hours.
Cons
Intensive hospitality course aims to Howe to treat the clients a fresh, host (Easy Way) Responsible Business, Sponsored be,, Rezidor intensive course aims to how to act and work in professional and responsible way and making use of all the Elements around in a perfect way
Pros
accommodation, Transportation, Meals
Cons
Very friendly management Maintains high volume of outside catering very good and clean accommodation highest facility to my experience Manages two properties with one management.
Pros
all meals
Cons
long hours work
That’s an interesting question. I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Blu Hotel?
Good for life balance - but one of the most confusing management I ever had. Quite a young company and still a lot to improve compare to the big chains out there!
they conduct every week training program from your outlet,and twice a year trainings for all staff,and month to date revenue of the overall ratings..
Pros
free meals
Cons
I have a great experience for the last 5 year in the big hotel and I got too many online trading all together made me a great bartender right now if you give me the chance I can show you
Cons
Long hour
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, is a Fun workplace and a very good working atmosphere. Productive and good growth opportunities. Very good opportunities for cross trainings and internal transfers.
It was a sweet experience, the environment is loving. Working there made my life a bit an adventure though difficult at times especially when there is too much work to be done. Nice co-workers with coperative mindset.
If you are part of Radisson Blu than you can consider yourself one of the lucky employee, you will feel great to come for work everyday, the management is awesome they take good care of the staff and spend on their training and developments and provide them a great working environment with job security.
Pros
Career advancement opportunities
Cons
Staff Parking
Fast paced work place. Had a good amount of training opportunities . Growth and development opportunities were also motivating. Supportive management team.
Pros
Several employee rewards and recognition programs, training, development opportunities
it nice working place with different nationality, and most important new challanges every day, once complete feels satisified with work. good bosses always encouraging, supporting.
The key to success in life for me are WILLINGNESS & CONSISTENCY. The willingness to do all things and go the extra miles. “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you are not sure you can do it. Say yes, then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
its was very good environment and all management was very good. I enjoyed here so much. Everybody was helping nature and teamwork. if company needed we was like to stay long hours because manager was very good.
It is my privileged to be part of this team and grow in this company. It helps me mold to be a better person and excel in work. I have learned and develop more efficiency on how hotel work wise.
Pros
promotion, benefits
Cons
average