Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Pay & Benefits reviews

Radisson is of the best group in the worldI work in Radisson group more then 3 years. I really enjoy in this company. Management behave is very fantastic with the staff
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Free breakfast and dinner
Being a Receptionist it is fun and challenging. I have learned to be patient. fair and flexible with help of the management and co-workers who are supportive and brings out the best of me. For me, the hardest part of my job is the long hour standing and handling cashiering. Of course, i am enjoying meeting people from different walks of life and dealing with them.
Pros
Free Accomodation. transportation and Food
Cons
Long hours standing
Management is very supportive but salary which I get not fare to work I do Working hours are flexible. Co-workers helpful Nothing hard part of job than the salary which get Enjoyable part of the job is replying to some of emails.
i love my jod,iam hard work,i always part of the team,i like always eam work,i never look at the time when i am doing the opreation,always motive my team,
Pros
somethime
Cons
long hour not a probleem when u working hard
pickup and dropoff l learned more abaut gest picup management good co-wokers are very friendly no hardest job all job enjoyable
Pros
free food
Cons
9hrs
We have a cross training. The cross training is very good to get job experience in another department
Pros
accomondation, transport
Cons
extra hours
I learn alot in this company, i had a so many training such as yes i can behavior, 100% guest satisfaction
Pros
free food
Cons
coffee breaks
Managing people Counseling people to reduce turnover Conducting Trainings Grooming people,
Pros
Free Duty Meals, Laundry, Transportation, Housing etc.
Cons
Not as such
working time 8-10 hours a day with one day off a week acknowledging the guest and handling them in all levels good management respectable colleague during operation
Pros
free accommodation plus transportation
Cons
break shift (morning to evening)
Every day its common time to start a resatuarnt on time dailywise morning sharp at 6 AM for the break fast, as i work in buffet rastaurant. i learn every day something or anything which is regarding for the restaurant or for public relation, my management always supports me in doing a good service with the help of briefing every day before restaurant gets starts for 15 min briefing. my co-workers are good, we help each othe for easy and good service for the guest, no part is the hardest when while restaurant starts, ita actually a good fun doing good service according to me, the more you have willingness to do serve the more you will have fun doing your job according to me.
Cons
when our restaurant is in busy schedule, i always use to do aextra hours duty, and also for that my company use to pay me extra salary for that if not extra leave.
in hotel field its not only that you can enjoy you can learn as well
Pros
freelunc
Cons
short hours
a typical day at work will depend on which shift one is doing..each shift has its own modus operandi..otherwise work is fun..colleagues are brilliant..management is going thru change, the old one was bad, hopefully the new people will bring back the glory days..there is nothing that was hard..learning was good in the beginning and afterwards it became stagnant..
Pros
excellent people, feeling of family
Cons
bad employee support..eg:accommodation, benefits etc
am working in split shift,i lernd abut 3 various cusines,its an german manegment,78 diffrent nationalities,i dont feel any thing hard here,bussey time we r working as a team with good sprit its very nice expiriance.
Pros
3time meal sharing room
Cons
12 hours duty
It was a pre-opening property with all the staff and management working together. We all had to put a lot of hard work.
Pros
free lunch once in month to celebrate the b'days in that particular month.
Cons
medical facility, transport, food, accomodation